Class Drops

Subscribe
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 230
Go to
Quote: There have been multiple CKA leave for other majors/legacy. A lot more senior to the most recent too.
Last one I’m showing is in 2013 when a 2003
hire BOS 320 CKA went to delta.
Quote: There have been multiple CKA leave for other majors/legacy. A lot more senior to the most recent too.

multiple? What like two? I can only see one? In this decade.

edit: what James said above.
but if you go back to 06’-07’ there were guys who left or went back to UAL and dal.
I had a reply all typed up, then saw James already debunked your comment. The other CKA who left prior to that was in 2007 to UAL. So technically you are correct, there have been "multiple CKAs leave for other majors/legacy". Exactly two since 2002.
Quote: Heard from a friend still at Blue that Blue classes are drying up as well.

​​​​
Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?
Class Drops
Edit....Not sure why the quote didn’t work. This was in response to classes drying up.

Not according to one of the pilot recruiters as of this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve heard all hiring is frozen? Two sources.

anyone?
Quote: I’ve heard all hiring is frozen? Two sources.

anyone?
My source says all hiring stopped except pilots.
disclaimer: that could change tomorrow and is worth as much as our profit sharing.
Quote: I’ve heard all hiring is frozen? Two sources.

anyone?
I heard from multiple sources that Profit Sharing is frozen at 0.0%, multiple sources.

Anyone?
Completely unrelated, but I heard most pilots GAF meter is pegged at 0.0%, multiple sources.

Anyone?

Quote: Completely unrelated, but I heard most pilots GAF meter is pegged at 0.0%, multiple sources.

Anyone?

Mostly confirmed...though there are some juicers lurking out there whose GAF meters are still pegged out.
2  52  92  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  112  152  202 
Page 102 of 230
Go to