Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 230
Go to
Quote: You are going to be a dictator??

(Sorry)

Nice!
LOL
Quote: Keep in mind your FIRST upgrade is no longer subject to the lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? If you went from 190fo -320fo-190cpt there wouldn’t be a seat lock on the bus?
Class Drops
K. Equipment Freeze
1. A Pilot who completes Upgrade or Transition into a different aircraft incurs a two (2) year Equipment Freeze. The Equipment Freeze begins on the date the Pilot begins training (including home study) and ends two (2) years later on the same date. A Pilot may not be awarded an Upgrade, Downgrade or Transition into a different aircraft if the Effective Date of the award is prior to the end of the freeze, except as provided below:
a. He can hold an Upgrade Status on different equipment, provided it is his first Upgrade to Captain,

Quote: K. Equipment Freeze
1. A Pilot who completes Upgrade or Transition into a different aircraft incurs a two (2) year Equipment Freeze. The Equipment Freeze begins on the date the Pilot begins training (including home study) and ends two (2) years later on the same date. A Pilot may not be awarded an Upgrade, Downgrade or Transition into a different aircraft if the Effective Date of the award is prior to the end of the freeze, except as provided below:
a. He can hold an Upgrade Status on different equipment, provided it is his first Upgrade to Captain,

Didn’t catch that tidbit. Thanks
Anyone have the breakdown of base assignments/aircraft for the 8/8/2018 class??

Cheers
Quote: Anyone have the breakdown of base assignments/aircraft for the 8/8/2018 class??

Cheers
8 E190 BOS or JFK
4 A320 BOS or JFK
Any idea what the slots are for the upcoming class starting this week regarding the A320 or E190?
Any recent class drops?
TIA
Quote: Any recent class drops?
TIA
190, 190 and more 190. Bos/Jfk
Quote: 190, 190 and more 190. Bos/Jfk
I think you missed a class,

of 190s.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 230
Go to