Class Drops

Subscribe
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 230
Go to
Quote: wait was he really? When did that happen?
BP rumor mill, nothing official of course.
Quote: blue math.

Same guy that handles our retirement and profit sharing does hiring numbers. He uses an abacus 🧮
Quote: Same guy that handles our retirement and profit sharing does hiring numbers. He uses an abacus 🧮
Not to worry, they are in the process of forming a hiring task force, should have more accurate numbers by 2023 or 2030.
Quote: Not to worry, they are in the process of forming a hiring task force, should have more accurate numbers by 2023 or 2030.
2023? Did they hand it off to the task force that did the fleet review?
Quote: 2023? Did they hand it off to the task force that did the fleet review?
Management didn't want to interfere with the PS task force, so that we might be better compensated faster. #caringvalue
Quote: 2023? Did they hand it off to the task force that did the fleet review?
ah so definitely 2030
Just received an Interview invitation after getting a no from United. This is where I want to be, for the culture. Any suggestions, will be appreciatedl. Thank you.
Quote: Just received an Interview invitation after getting a no from United. This is where I want to be, for the culture. Any suggestions, will be appreciatedl. Thank you.
Suggestion...
Stop trolling?
Quote: Suggestion...
Stop trolling?

Ok, In other words this is where I want to be any tips on the video interview would help.
Quote: last recruiting event said 50/month, 580 years and double pilot size in 5 years. The math seems off. Based on Nov-Feb class sizes this is not adding up at all.

Purposefully small classes or unable to find enough to fill them?
47  87  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  107  147  197 
Page 97 of 230
Go to