[Breeze] Airways

Subscribe
301  351  391  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  411  451 
Page 401 of 486
Go to
Quote: If all of these companies are so desperate for DECs, perhaps they would guarantee a base the DEC prefers? In my case, if I could be guaranteed TPA right out of the chute, I’d stay until 65 (8 more years). I’m not willing to commute anymore, been there done that. Not asking to usurp seniority, just dreaming.
If they had a union, they'd have to get the (non-probation) union members to agree. Why would anyone agree to let a new hire bump them out of a choice base?

If the abrogate seniority in that blatant a manner, they'll have a union by next Tuesday.
If you have 1000 121 but not the direct entry captain minimums what are the requirements to upgrade once you are at Breeze?
Quote: If they had a union, they'd have to get the (non-probation) union members to agree. Why would anyone agree to let a new hire bump them out of a choice base?

If the abrogate seniority in that blatant a manner, they'll have a union by next Tuesday.
we have had a union since last year
Quote: If you have 1000 121 but not the direct entry captain minimums what are the requirements to upgrade once you are at Breeze?
500 more hours, or a tedious checklist to qualify for a “low time Captain candidate”
Base
Hello Breeze Pilots! I would like to hear from you as to your best guess on future Bases and possible timeframe to their openings? Just looking for your opinions / thoughts on the matter and hope all is well over there 😎 Thanks
Quote: 500 more hours, or a tedious checklist to qualify for a “low time Captain candidate”
Thank you..
Hi Breeze Pilots! I was hoping some of you could give me your opinion/best guess on what would be some future bases and even when they might open? Thanks 😊 Hope thing are going great over there!
Quote: we have had a union since last year
I believe this is being challenged by the company. Not a done deal yet.
Quote: I believe this is being challenged by the company. Not a done deal yet.
No we have a union and it’s not going anywhere
Class
Anyone have a class date for June/July/Aug? If so Congratulations! And what was ur CJO date? Thanks
301  351  391  397  398  399  400  401  402  403  404  405  411  451 
Page 401 of 486
Go to