Quality of Life

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to
For the months of May and June...I Flew low 70’s. I feel so much better. Way better quality of life, and I have had so much more fun with friends and family. If you are burnt out, feeling stressed, I would encourage you to fly less and really enjoy your summer! I plan on doing just that in July and August.
I’ve been flying low 70s every month for a few years. It’s easy to do with pbs!
Gotta admit, I wish I could keep repeating my June schedule. I'm super junior but it was all commutable 3 days and 15 days off. Only 70 hours, but I'm not burnt out and spent way more time at home than work!
It is a good suggestion although for some pilots the mortgage would be a tight squeeze and/or they wouldn't be able to afford those toys if they only flew 70 hours... and they don't really care to see their wives/families that much anyways... 🤣🤣
Quote: Some pilots would lose their houses or wouldn't be able to afford those toys if they only flew 70 hours... and they don't really care to see their wives/families that much anyways... 🤣🤣
Bad place to be and only to blame yourself😉
Quote: Bad place to be and only to blame yourself😉
Not necessarily...... but I see where you're coming from tho.

Personally, I'm on the right track but some people do suffer financial misfortunes over which they might have had little or no control...
2020 goal is to get a contract that allows all of us to live comfortably off of 70 hrs without having to sacrifice other things affecting our QOL. No reason we can't have both pay and QOL.
Agreed.....
We better hope the next negotiating committee isn’t a bunch of pushovers
Quote: Not necessarily...... but I see where you're coming from tho.

Personally, I'm on the right track but some people do suffer financial misfortunes over which they might have had little or no control...
FOs okay, but CA at 70 hrs is still 200k+ year which puts you in the top 5-7% of earners. If you find yourself living paycheck to paycheck and can barely meet your mortgage being in the top 5-7% of earners, you’re doing it wrong.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 16
Go to