Most junior FOs Lineholders/Base

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to
Quote: Its not finalized yet, but if you're curious look at the award.
How would the award indicate the most junior Captain and line holder Captain? or did I miss the subject of the list posted above...
I was surprised to see the move dates in June. Though I've never changed bases here, is that pretty standard? Two months to move bases? (No upgrade or differences)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: I was surprised to see the move dates in June. Though I've never changed bases here, is that pretty standard? Two months to move bases? (No upgrade or differences)

The move dates are driven by company flying needs. So June is when they plan to have their "shift" in flying happen to adjust for vacancy positions. Pilots awarded a new position/base do not have "two months to move bases", but rather remain in their current position/base for the next two months. Then on June 4th, 19-02 goes into effect and those pilots are considered to be based according to their award.
Quote: The move dates are driven by company flying needs. So June is when they plan to have their "shift" in flying happen to adjust for vacancy positions. Pilots awarded a new position/base do not have "two months to move bases", but rather remain in their current position/base for the next two months. Then on June 4th, 19-02 goes into effect and those pilots are considered to be based according to their award.
No I knew you stayed until then. Guess I worded that wrong. Can you use your moving days before the move date?

I'm pretty new here and I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly but if I wanted ATL on the 200 would I have to commute to NYC on reserve for over a year?
Quote: I'm pretty new here and I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly but if I wanted ATL on the 200 would I have to commute to NYC on reserve for over a year?
Highly probable, the 200 in ATL is shrinking. I don’t recall seeing any ATL 200 FO positions for about a year. ATL 200 CA is not much better, if not worse.

You want ATL, go to the 900. You will still be in reserve though.
Training Dates
I've heard training dates are backed up big time. Any word on when new hires can expect to start training?
Quote: I've heard training dates are backed up big time. Any word on when new hires can expect to start training?
Training is all caught up, we are just over staffed by about 90 pilots. Best guess is hiring picks back up end of summer. Maybe sooner if things start moving again.
We were told in upgrade that hiring will go back to 40 per month in late-Aug / early-Sept.
Quote: We were told in upgrade that hiring will go back to 40 per month in late-Aug / early-Sept.
I was told the same. As always, I'll believe it when I see it.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 19 of 20
Go to