TA RSV Pros/Cons

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: I am trying to figure out (in this new TA) what is more beneficial for a guy who lives in base and bids reserve in order to not work very much. Should he bid LCR or SCR? SCR nets you an extra day off, but it's hard to say which guy will be used more. Any thoughts?
I think we値l have to wait and see... at my regional, (fu&k, I hate even saying that) the LC were used more than the SC. LC sounded great, but you basically worked every RSV day...

I live in base, and bid RSV. I致e done about 160 hours a year for 5 years. I知 anticipating bidding SC, but like I said, I値l see how it works out.

Not sure that was helpful,
Tex
Quote: I think we値l have to wait and see... at my regional, (fu&k, I hate even saying that) the LC were used more than the SC. LC sounded great, but you basically worked every RSV day...

I live in base, and bid RSV. I致e done about 160 hours a year for 5 years. I知 anticipating bidding SC, but like I said, I値l see how it works out.

Not sure that was helpful,
Tex
All known open time will absolutely go to the long call reserves. So they will fly more than a short call reserve. If you're in base, short call reserve is the way to go, for sure.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to