Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 356
Go to
BLS did you have anything to do with the new Cheez-It snack for the pheasants back in economy?
Quote: BLS did you have anything to do with the new Cheez-It snack for the pheasants back in economy?
No, that shouldn't be happening! Those are supposed to be for crew. It's ok, though, because right now me and my team in snack basket ops are working on a new MEL revision. Here is an excerpt

25-99-01 Snack Basket
Number Installed......... 2
Required for dispatch....... 0

1. Snack basket plastic punctured or otherwise not secured. Aircraft may be dispatched provided:

Mx: Place placard on gallery cart "crew use only"

Ops: Snack Basket may be used by crew only

NOTE: This MEL cannot be combined with APU, APU BLEED, or PACK inoperative
Filler

https://youtu.be/W6x31FtEHac
Quote: Filler

https://youtu.be/W6x31FtEHac
Pffft stroopwafels...bring back fudge covered Oreos so I can gain another 10 lbs!
Quote: No, that shouldn't be happening! Those are supposed to be for crew. It's ok, though, because right now me and my team in snack basket ops are working on a new MEL revision. Here is an excerpt

25-99-01 Snack Basket
Number Installed......... 2
Required for dispatch....... 0

1. Snack basket plastic punctured or otherwise not secured. Aircraft may be dispatched provided:

Mx: Place placard on gallery cart "crew use only"

Ops: Snack Basket may be used by crew only

NOTE: This MEL cannot be combined with APU, APU BLEED, or PACK inoperative
Speaking of MELs...

That's hilarious!!
Can everyone go rent a Cessna and practice your visual approaches so we don’t end up banning all our visuals, gosh.
It's getting embarrassing.

Compass xxxx, cleared visual, XX.

Uh, unable.

It's the middle of the day, clear, blue, 22. You can't accept a visual?

Um, no.
Why, am I missing something
Quote: Why, am I missing something
Let’s just say we have multiple airports the company banned us from doing night visuals because crews just hit FLCH and put their feet up while the plane careens toward terrain. Slightly understandable, night is dark, mountains are hiding. But now a certain airport is now banned for all visuals night and day, because crews are turning final below glide path and getting EGPWS.
88  138  178  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  198  238  288 
Page 188 of 356
Go to