Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
153  203  243  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  263  303  353 
Page 253 of 356
Go to
Quote: Sounds like story time..
How bout a meme.. This CA was DH in the back and came and helped me out. It went down like dis:

Quote: How bout a meme.. This CA was DH in the back and came and helped me out. It went down like dis:

Story for the ages.
Seattle crew room
Um. That was the creepiest bathroom I've ever walked into.. Creepier than the San Antonio overnight. The door was unlocked so I figured it was legit. Wow

It made the dirty sock odor smell like passion fruit spray it was so bad
Quote: Um. That was the creepiest bathroom I've ever walked into.. Creepier than the San Antonio overnight. The door was unlocked so I figured it was legit. Wow

It made the dirty sock odor smell like passion fruit spray it was so bad
Our ATL crew room bathroom had a shower with an office chair like that in it. Neither the shower nor the chair had been cleaned in years. Definitely don't want to know what went on in there.
Quote: Our ATL crew room bathroom had a shower with an office chair like that in it. Neither the shower nor the chair had been cleaned in years. Definitely don't want to know what went on in there.
Surprised that wasn’t removed before the Barney Brigade moved in.
Delta Flying
1.Last week I noticed a lot of Delta 175s operated by OO in places that WERE exclusive to us.

2. In the last month I've been doing delta trips to places normally done by SEA crews.

3. At the end of June I had a delta trip that started from LA with an early morning DH to SLC.... No big deal, but when I showed up to the gate I noticed 12-15 other Compass peeps were there to DH to Salt Lake on the same airbus. Daddy Delta surely can't be liking us taking up that many seats. I've heard similar mass DH stories from other crew members.

Your thoughts?
I mean it’s unavoidable when they do weird stuff around the end/beginning of the month. Delta makes those schedules... ending some flying and starting new service. Something will be OO all month then switch to us and you end up in an awkward spot with crews and aircraft.
^^^^
Exactly this. When you start seeing CPZ planes sitting idle over at LAX or SEA near the hanger then maybe there would be something to say. We just resumed the LAX-RNO, LAX-BOI, probably missing a few, on the Delta side. That will come at the cost of other routes. Nothing to see, just the typical regional flying shuffle.
Exactly. SLC-Burbank is a good example. This month all Compass.. October all SkyWest...
Big news tomorrow...
153  203  243  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  263  303  353 
Page 253 of 356
Go to