Compass Updates 2: Revenge of the Sit

Subscribe
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306 
Page 256 of 356
Go to
Quote: And there it is in the email. Big news today. We're losing Delta, but word around the campfire is gaining United.
Only real question is what our domiciles will be.
I put this on E9s forum a week ago... Now... Not so funny.. Lol

Delta just announced it....

Check travel net...
Quote: Delta just announced it....

Check travel net...
Make sure you guys are wearing your hats and doing your galley PAs. Wouldn't want to upset the folks at Delta. Might lose the contract.
Quote: Make sure you guys are wearing your hats and doing your galley PAs. Wouldn't want to upset the folks at Delta. Might lose the contract.
Hats? What hats??
So I read that 25 UA jets were up for grabs. If so, I do believe those jets were from Mesa and IAH based. If we get those then maybe we will have an IAH base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Delta just announced it....

Check travel net...
When does the Delta flying end? I wonder how this will impact the other TSH airlines. GoJet planes are lined up at the STL hangar without engines.
Quote: When does the Delta flying end? I wonder how this will impact the other TSH airlines. GoJet planes are lined up at the STL hangar without engines.
OO earnings call said OO entered agreement to lease Delta 30 CRJ engines.
Quote: When does the Delta flying end? I wonder how this will impact the other TSH airlines. GoJet planes are lined up at the STL hangar without engines.
9E is getting Delta's 700s at GoJet, and Delta pretty much said in their memo that they're trying to buy out GoJet's 900s.

That sucks, guys. I'm pouring out some Cheezits for you tonight.
United order 20 with 19 options during Paris airshow in June, schedule delivery second quarter 2020. Speaking of timing.
156  206  246  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  266  306 
Page 256 of 356
Go to