A Hall For The Hopefuls

Subscribe
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 
Page 38 of 42
Go to
Quote: I’m pretty sure this is our interview now:

Don’t forget the second part of the interview. The “Fog the Mirror” test. Place a mirror directly beneath the nose. If after a few seconds the mirror becomes fogged, the interviewee passes.
Quote: Don’t forget the second part of the interview. The “Fog the Mirror” test. Place a mirror directly beneath the nose. If after a few seconds the mirror becomes fogged, the interviewee passes.
What if the mirror cracks?
Quote: What if the mirror cracks?
Future check airman material.
Quote: Don’t forget the second part of the interview. The “Fog the Mirror” test. Place a mirror directly beneath the nose. If after a few seconds the mirror becomes fogged, the interviewee passes.
How much fog are we talking here fellas?
Quote: how much fog are we talking here fellas?
mifg sct000
Quote: mifg sct000
Wow, things have gone downhill. Back in my day, you had to fog the mirror to BKN000.
Is the compass contract available to look at somewhere online or atleast the cliff notes? I searched and found some stuff a few years old but not sure if valid. Looking for the things like current Duty / Trip rig, Min per day, extra premium flying , vacation rules.
Quote: mifg sct000
I was afraid of that...
Compass Hiring again? I noticed their profile updated on APC and it says they are. Didn’t know how accurate that was. Thanks!
Quote: Compass Hiring again? I noticed their profile updated on APC and it says they are. Didn’t know how accurate that was. Thanks!
Interviews are happening, no idea on frequency / how many. I am a hopeful with an interview scheduled. Took over 6 months with active updating of resume monthly to get a call but timing worked out inline with my availability of hopefully a fall / early winter class.
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42 
Page 38 of 42
Go to