New ABX CBA?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
They want to slowly kill abx. The more people that leave the cheaper the shutdown will be. Plain to see
Quote: They want to slowly kill abx. The more people that leave the cheaper the shutdown will be. Plain to see
That would make sense except saving money has never been a priority....
Quote: Because public bragging about illegal work actions is always a good idea.

You're an idiot.
You're a company sympathizer. None of the actions are illegal. Just by following all the rules, every one, the on time performance goes to hell because the company and planes are so ill prepared to operate.
Quote: They want to slowly kill abx. The more people that leave the cheaper the shutdown will be. Plain to see
Except for the continued hiring.
Quote: You're a company sympathizer. None of the actions are illegal. Just by following all the rules, every one, the on time performance goes to hell because the company and planes are so ill prepared to operate.

"...a portion of the crews are manning up like proper teamsters to keep the on time performance down to a level eliminating Management's bonus and putting flying contact at risk."
Yeah, see -- that's not really the way you worded it. The way you worded it, "crews are manning up...to keep the on time performance down...", it really looks like a work slowdown from where I sit. Atlas sued their pilots for something along those lines, and I don't think any of them were bragging about it in a public forum. I can feel the ABX legal team firing up their word processors for a sternly-worded letter to the union right now. But hey, you do you. I'm just going to sit back here in the peanut gallery while you self-immolate.

I might also ask why you weren't following "all the rules, every one" before this. But one thing at a time.

And did you really call me a "company sympathizer"? Wow - sick burn, dude. Completely wrong, but still, sick burn.
Actually, ABX pilots are one of the few groups who I think survived a legal challenge on a non-strike / major dispute job action.

Lots of more current legal rulings have gone against pilots including things like working to rule etc, so not sure if ABX pilots could repeat, but a neat bit of ABX history (and good lawyering at the time).
Quote: Yeah, see -- that's not really the way you worded it. The way you worded it, "crews are manning up...to keep the on time performance down...", it really looks like a work slowdown from where I sit. Atlas sued their pilots for something along those lines, and I don't think any of them were bragging about it in a public forum. I can feel the ABX legal team firing up their word processors for a sternly-worded letter to the union right now. But hey, you do you. I'm just going to sit back here in the peanut gallery while you self-immolate.

I might also ask why you weren't following "all the rules, every one" before this. But one thing at a time.

And did you really call me a "company sympathizer"? Wow - sick burn, dude. Completely wrong, but still, sick burn.
Eat your peanuts and wait for someone to hand you a contract then, snowflake.
Quote: Eat your peanuts and wait for someone to hand you a contract then, snowflake.
MT's first post was correct...you are an idiot!
Quote: MT's first post was correct...you are an idiot!
sorry your girl lost the election
Quote: to my knowledge they have not filled a proffer - cant get released if you don't ask
You just do not walk in on any given Tuesday and "ask for a proffer". There are boxes that must be checked, and process to complete.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to