Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188  228  278 
Page 178 of 435
Go to
Quote: Jesus just bid off it already. I’m tired of hearing you complain.
You tell him, Jimbo!!!! LOL
Quote: Lots of short rest... just more of the same. Poor selection of back half lines. Company cheerleaders will probably disagree..
Well everyone is hiring right now. So not to defend the schedule but it’s pretty ridiculous to hangout if you’re that miserable. Just saying.
Quote: Jesus just bid off it already. I’m tired of hearing you complain.
Too bad there is not a like button on here.....crying with a silver spoon in ones mouth is never in good taste.
Jet only?
Sorry to bother you guys but didn't want to read through all 180+ pages if I wasn't eligible. I see the turbojet time req's. I'm military with all turboprop time. Is that a disqualifier? Would be a pity, sounds like my kind of work!
Can you speak English? ABX will hire you
Quote: Can you speak English? ABX will hire you
Thanks for the tip, will check them out!
^^^ Good Lord.
LOL
Quote: Sorry to bother you guys but didn't want to read through all 180+ pages if I wasn't eligible. I see the turbojet time req's. I'm military with all turboprop time. Is that a disqualifier? Would be a pity, sounds like my kind of work!
Hey Redrider, don't bother with ABX. You wouldn't be doing their pilot group any favors.

From what I've heard, a lack of turbojet time isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Military turboprop time is always a good thing and the worst they could say is "no." See K4ALPA's post on page 166 for the latest and greatest on hiring and everything else. All the best.
Quote: Hey Redrider, don't bother with ABX. You wouldn't be doing their pilot group any favors.

From what I've heard, a lack of turbojet time isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Military turboprop time is always a good thing and the worst they could say is "no." See K4ALPA's post on page 166 for the latest and greatest on hiring and everything else. All the best.
Thank YOU, sir! Will throw my hat in, see what happens!
Hey guys. I'm hoping to catch a ride home on K4 978 BRU-CVG. Any tips on how to get to the cargo area from the pax terminal/find the crew in Brussels?
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188  228  278 
Page 178 of 435
Go to