Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318 
Page 218 of 435
Go to
Quote: Any more info on that "good news" everyone was hinting at last week?
No news is good news?
Quote: Any more info on that "good news" everyone was hinting at last week?
I have more of my own questions about it. I'm scratching my head. Have to wait and see what becomes reality.
Quote: I have more of my own questions about it. I'm scratching my head. Have to wait and see what becomes reality.
Check PM...
Quote: Check PM...
I deleted all the PM's asking what the rumor is
Quote: I deleted all the PM's asking what the rumor is
I PM'd you what I was told; I guess you might have deleted without reading it?
Quote: I PM'd you what I was told; I guess you might have deleted without reading it?
Damn you in the know folk!!! lol I'm anxious to hear what's happening. It's like waiting for the next great episode of my favorite show!!! Nobody I've talked to on the line has any idea
Quote: I deleted all the PM's asking what the rumor is
What was that rumor that you didn't post?
Quote: Damn you in the know folk!!! lol I'm anxious to hear what's happening. It's like waiting for the next great episode of my favorite show!!! Nobody I've talked to on the line has any idea
Sounds like there's nothing to it. Just a rumor.
K4 questions
Anyone on property there that wouldn’t mind answering a few questions about Kalitta? Please send me a message if willing. Thanks.

GM
Quote: Thank you. I thought I read somewhere you started a contact flying ORD-NRT.

I will call.
We started the contract with JAL in August. It’s I believe 3 times a week. The problem with the online schedule is it only has a couple of the contracts listed.
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318 
Page 218 of 435
Go to