Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397 
Page 387 of 435
Go to
Quote: It was a terrible situation for all involved. Nothing needs to be said about this on any public forum.
What’s there to say? It’s in the news and they matched his DNA. He’s entitled to his day in court and due process, but this isn’t some secret that will stay under the rug.
How does commuting to a trip work?
How long are trips on average?
Quote: Why, it’s already in the news....
Yeah it's hitting the wire now. The facts of the case can speak for themselves.
Quote: How does commuting to a trip work?
1)Pretty easy. Just show up for your commercial flight.
2)16 days
Quote: How does commuting to a trip work?
1. Company buys you an airline ticket to and from your first assignment, plus a hotel room if you’ll be on the ground 4+ hours (I think it’s 4). You can submit a travel request form and have some input on whether you want rest before you operate, or prefer to take a later possible flight. Commutes are generally very stress-free, and most of us have decent status with airlines and hotels.

2. Trips are 16 days, by UTC time zone. Including travel to work, it will almost always be portions of 17 days local, by any American time zone. Often, travel to work occurs on day 0, even prior to midnight UTC on your first day. However, I’m almost always released well before midnight UTC on my last day. All told, I’m definitely averaging less than 16 x 24 hours per month away, including both commutes.

Hope that isn’t too confusing.
Quote: They wanted it to be 30 hours. They actively blamed the IBT, BK, and DB for “holding them down” to 24 hours.
This never happened, The negotiating team got the company to come off 30 to 24. DW and BK wanted Kalitta at 22.
Quote: This never happened, The negotiating team got the company to come off 30 to 24. DW and BK wanted Kalitta at 22.
wow..actual knowledge instead of utter BS
Covid-19 Shot complications
Quote: wow..actual knowledge instead of utter BS
www.americaoutloud.com/whistleblower-insiders-claim-jetblue-pilots-dropping-dead-from-the-jab/
Quote: www.americaoutloud.com/whistleblower-insiders-claim-jetblue-pilots-dropping-dead-from-the-jab/
Complete bull****. Amazing what people will believe.
Quote: It was a terrible situation for all involved.
Lol. Yeah, I think it's important to remember that everyone is a victim in this situation. Have you ever lurked in a bush for hours and hours, waiting for a young woman to wander past? It's really uncomfortable. Poor guy.
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397 
Page 387 of 435
Go to