Kalitta Air (K4) Information

Subscribe
288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398 
Page 388 of 435
Go to
Quote: Complete bull****. Amazing what people will believe.
Yea, when the article said that pilots are some of the healthiest people out there. That’s some crazy BS, with our awesome sleep schedules.
Quote: Yeah, I think it's important to remember that everyone is a victim in this situation.
I don't feel sorry for him, he gets his terrible situation though his own actions. But what happened in ANC should have never happened because he never should have been on that airplane. The people who flew with him were put at real risk and we can thank the lucky cheese slice that this situation was not even worse.
Quote: I don't feel sorry for him, he gets his terrible situation though his own actions. But what happened in ANC should have never happened because he never should have been on that airplane. The people who flew with him were put at real risk and we can thank the lucky cheese slice that this situation was not even worse.
He never had any red flags prior to this arrest. How should the Company have known he had these issues?
Quote: He never had any red flags prior to this arrest. How should the Company have known he had these issues?
I don’t think you are privy to “what happened in Anchorage.” It hasn’t all been talked about publicly.
I am starting 74 class on the 18th. Anybody in here starting with me?

Quote: I am starting 74 class on the 18th. Anybody in here starting with me?
I am on the 18th as well on the 777.
Congrats to both of you!
Quote: I am on the 18th as well on the 777.
Quote: Congrats to both of you!
I'll see you at training camp bright yellow.
Thanks Lockheed, excited to be joining you guys.
Kalitta Training Today
After reading the latest update from K4ALPA on 06/14/2020 training lasts 5 weeks (depending on several variables). Can we assume that this is what to expect in today's training footprint, CBT's @ home, Week of Indoc., FTD's, Sim's, IOE? How far out should we expect to receive access to CBT's, flows and other study materials?

Quote: After reading the latest update from K4ALPA on 06/14/2020 training lasts 5 weeks (depending on several variables). Can we assume that this is what to expect in today's training footprint, CBT's @ home, Week of Indoc., FTD's, Sim's, IOE? How far out should we expect to receive access to CBT's, flows and other study materials?
Week 1 Indoc
Week 2 CBTs in YIP. During this time you should also be using the FMS trainers, Procedure Trainer and schedule the FTD for self directed learning(SDL) …Assuming your on the 400
Week 3 SITs, SKVs and starting FTDs(4) before the PV
Week 4 4 SIMs, MV, EET, Int’l GS
Week 5 3 LOFTs, OKE/LOE

Roughly the sequence… Always some slight changes do to the amount of CQ and upgrade training that’s happening at the same time.

This is for the -400 new hires
288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398 
Page 388 of 435
Go to