Essential Supplies for Flying The Line

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to
Quote: don't forget your kneeboard and foggles for practice approaches. Oh and you will need a fuel sample cup for your first day of IOE.

Beat me to it

A plotter is a good item to have for your VFR sectional. And an E6B...gotta calculate that TAS ya know
Trojans(at least a 6pk)
Quote: Trojans(at least a 6pk)
Wouldn't want to get a hepatitis from the grannies serving cokes.
DarkSideMoon - Great list. Thank you.

Although the Frozen burritos and sausage?...there must be a fart checklist in there somewhere too
Quote: To each their own. Thanks for YOUR input. How about instead of giving your opinion on how what I carry isn’t right you give a list of your **** and he can decide what he would like to carry.
That guy is the real life version of the "ackchyually" meme. Every single post he makes, hes got a "better" idea or correction
Quote: That guy is the real life version of the "ackchyually" meme. Every single post he makes, hes got a "better" idea or correction
Good to know, ty.
Here’s a good list:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwW7RaPO_g
Quote: Trojans(at least a 6pk)
Don't forget the Astroglide for the freaky ones 😉
Hmm must haves.

Take what you can to make your life comfortable and enjoyable. For me that’s electronics. A gaming laptop, mouse, game pad, a Nintendo switch. Those are my musts in addition to regular packing things (underwear, overnight shirt, ball powder).

Another must that someone else posted... a multi port usb charging station. Mine has five ports. Normally I use two... one for my phone and efb. I have used all of them before... phone, efb, watch, noise cancelled ear buds, switch.
Quote: To each their own. Thanks for YOUR input. How about instead of giving your opinion on how what I carry isn’t right you give a list of your **** and he can decide what he would like to carry.
Remember, he is right. Your suggestion is illegal 99% of the time in the flight deck.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 13
Go to