Omni, Atlas, or Kalitta ?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
Quote: K4 has a happy pilot group. This says a lot.

Despite the rhetoric, so does ATI for the most part. Not trying to sell it to anyone, and not trying to imply that everything's coming up roses. Just sayin' we don't have to use 100% O2 every single day. And Southern doesn't even rate for making anyone's list below us? I guess things are looking up!
Quote: Despite the rhetoric, so does ATI for the most part. Not trying to sell it to anyone, and not trying to imply that everything's coming up roses. Just sayin' we don't have to use 100% O2 every single day. And Southern doesn't even rate for making anyone's list below us? I guess things are looking up!
I am quite clueless what it is like to work at ATI. Internet razzing and all that.
What makes K4 better than Omni? Omni seems to have happy pilot group and the pay seems to be about the same.
Quote: What makes K4 better than Omni? Omni seems to have happy pilot group and the pay seems to be about the same.

Larger fleet of larger aircraft
Greater opportunity for growth
More diverse customer base
More opportunity for overtime at pretty much the same rates (747, at least)
Similar work rules and benefits

Regardless, it's still all ACMI! Poison can flip flop with gold at the stroke of someone's fancy pen.
Quote: ...Regardless, it's still all ACMI! Poison can flip flop with gold at the stroke of someone's fancy pen.
This is very true!
Quote: There. I fixed it for mine.

Wait, White Castle is hiring?

At least we made your list - Good to know there's still a chance you could join us!
Quote: I'd list the choices this way...
K4 > Western Global > Omni = ATI > Mesa > "Dehli Toilet Pit Lady" > Atlas

Of course I know only what it is like to work at K4 and Mesa, so this advice is worth as much as a Prime Air bag tag
Rumor has it that the Dehli Toilet Pit Lady was offered a class date at Atlas but she ghosted them because she was worried it might be a stain on her resume and the working conditions were worse than her current gig. Allegedly...
Quote: I'd list the choices this way...
K4 > Western Global > Omni = ATI > Mesa > "Dehli Toilet Pit Lady" > Atlas

Of course I know only what it is like to work at K4 and Mesa, so this advice is worth as much as a Prime Air bag tag
What makes you place WGA over Omni?
Quote: Kalitta fly a lot and make money.
Omni sit a lot and make guarentee.
Atlas make no money and fly bent airplanes.
I can’t stop laughing. I screen shot this and sent it to every ACMI rebel scum I know.
Quote: What makes you place WGA over Omni?
I debated changing the ranking. I just don't know enough about Omni post contract. Have friends at WGA that are happy who work a lot less than I do for the money.
Does Omni have weak work rules? Longer on days?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to