Training Delay Question

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to
Quote: Keeping this thread alive...

Any November hires have dates yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Interviewed November 7th...just got a call for a March 18th Q class. However, I believe this was due to a dropout. Late April "at the earliest" is what they've been saying for a while.
Quote: Interviewed November 7th...just got a call for a March 18th Q class. However, I believe this was due to a dropout. Late April "at the earliest" is what they've been saying for a while.

Did you jump on it? I assume you did. Accurate told me my background was close to being completed so I am hoping to get a hard date as soon as that is g2g.
I interviewed in late January and got a cjo. I recently emailed with my point of contact asking for a guess as to when I may get a class date. I was told that they have been working through the pool and filling classes as per their hopes/plans. The “highly subject to change guess” was early September.
Quote: I interviewed in late January and got a cjo. I recently emailed with my point of contact asking for a guess as to when I may get a class date. I was told that they have been working through the pool and filling classes as per their hopes/plans. The “highly subject to change guess” was early September.
I and other November hires were told March-ish at the interview, then told late May or June during a mass email in January, but recently received a class date for mid April. All that to say there’s hope and that they are definitely working through the pool.
Quote: I and other November hires were told March-ish at the interview, then told late May or June during a mass email in January, but recently received a class date for mid April. All that to say there’s hope and that they are definitely working through the pool.
Q or Jet??
Originally slotted for the Q but received the jet
Quote: Originally slotted for the Q but received the jet
Right on, welcome aboard.
Based on the times from CJO to class date, what is good timing to submit an application if one is a few months out from the ATP min's?
Quote: Based on the times from CJO to class date, what is good timing to submit an application if one is a few months out from the ATP min's?
About 6 months out is the norm but Horizon training is rather backed up at the moment so ASAP
Quote: Originally slotted for the Q but received the jet
Any news on a class date?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 6 of 10
Go to