Swift Air - The truth

Subscribe
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162 
Page 158 of 163
Go to
Quote: Thanks Mexipilot84, sounds like classes may still be a month or two away for the 767 line pilots and new hires, if the initial class of instructors are still in class / sims now. Any idea how many crews per aircraft... 5 or 6 maybe?
AU

The initial class of check airman I want to say are in sims by now.

June second we have a class of captains transitioning to 767 and 3 street hire FOs with 767 experience, I assume they can’t afford to pull FOs off the 737 yet to move.

Not sure what their next class will be composed of, I think they’re just trying to have the initial launch ready.
Waiting to Start
Any updates on 737 classes for those in the hiring pool? Any chance of a June class?

Quote: The initial class of check airman I want to say are in sims by now.

June second we have a class of captains transitioning to 767 and 3 street hire FOs with 767 experience, I assume they can’t afford to pull FOs off the 737 yet to move.

Not sure what their next class will be composed of, I think they’re just trying to have the initial launch ready.
Quote: Any updates on 737 classes for those in the hiring pool? Any chance of a June class?

June is full, pretty much since May was pushed back all the May pilots are in June. We will be filling July here shortly
A certain person that has a 3x week podcast is tracking flights and mentioning Swift/iAero. Seems there is an increase of “border flights” in the last week or so. KELP, KSAT to KCVG and many other places around the US. Hoping these are legitimate “JPATS” ops, but it’s been hypothesized as the opposite. Thoughts?
Man I sure hope the recent uptick in iAero border flights are for the right reasons!
7min Vid regarding charter flights carrying thousands of illegal immigrants all over the US?
https://rumble.com/vk130i-stephen-mi...peachment.html
Get outta here with that conspiracy grade bunk.
Quote: Get outta here with that conspiracy grade bunk.
The Aluminum Foil industry needs costumers too!
Quote: The Aluminum Foil industry needs costumers too!
Darn… you stole my line. Who let PerfInet out of Momma’s basement?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4YxxWbT_Gc

Take a look for yourself, particularly at the 15min mark. Flight Aware - iAero aka “Swift” flights to/from border towns and between points in central america to/from the US. Interesting....
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162 
Page 158 of 163
Go to