Upgrading upon reaching 1000 - 121 hours?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: Nope, the last upgrade awards went to mostly mid-late 2016 (myself) and some early 2017 hires, none were new hires.
Its essentially 1000 hours at the company now, there were zero reductions to that rule on the last award. The next vacancy should come out in a week if the recent trend of every other month continues.
Correct, but of note there was also no seniority rehire with 1000 company hours from the past who did get the upgrade on 18-04, so he was a mid 2018 hire.

Unless this rumored growth happens or you had prior pinacolaba time, it’s going to take 2 years here to get your 1000 hours company time to upgrade. They will not waive the company hour requirement unless they need to.
Quote: Correct, but of note there was also no seniority rehire with 1000 company hours from the past who did get the upgrade on 18-04, so he was a mid 2018 hire.

Unless this rumored growth happens or you had prior pinacolaba time, it’s going to take 2 years here to get your 1000 hours company time to upgrade. They will not waive the company hour requirement unless they need to.
They WILL waive that requirement and will upgrade now if you have the 121 time.
Quote: They WILL waive that requirement and will upgrade now if you have the 121 time.
Nope. They can waive it, but the past couple vacancies are all guys with 1000 company. Plenty of guys with 1000 121 but not 1000 company not getting upgrades. There's no longer a quick upgrade for lateral moves at this time. That may change in the future, but right now you must have 1000 hours at Endeavor to get an upgrade award.
I think it’s a good idea to upgrade with less time because, after just graduating you know more then these guys who have been around for a while. 700 is plenty it’s not like it’s complicated. These old guys just need to let us move up we are entitled to it
Quote: I think it’s a good idea to upgrade with less time because, after just graduating you know more then these guys who have been around for a while. 700 is plenty it’s not like it’s complicated. These old guys just need to let us move up we are entitled to it
Haha. I see what you did there
Quote: I think it’s a good idea to upgrade with less time because, after just graduating you know more then these guys who have been around for a while. 700 is plenty it’s not like it’s complicated. These old guys just need to let us move up we are entitled to it
Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
#StrongWork
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to