Class Drop List

Subscribe
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201 
Page 151 of 245
Go to
Quote: I'm a new hire that got hired on in February of last year with a class date in April. I was then told my class date was cancelled due to covid. I went to re-interview a month ago now. I just got through captains review board. I was called this morning telling me that classes will roughly be in a month. Could be later could be sooner. But there is hope if you are like me and in limbo.
Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. With that said, welcome aboard!
New hire
Quote: Thanks for this update and your message will be updated to those not on here and still hanging on. Did you already have your ATP CTP training complete and/or other type ratings under your belt?
I have my ATP-CTP course completed but I'm not atp rated. I worked for a part 135 for 2 years though so I do have an erj-145 type rating. Just a little over 1k hours of time in it. But hoping to get the 175.
Quote: Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. With that said, welcome aboard!
Lol I think everyone says that no matter where you go 😂 just picking the best one I could for my situation.
Quote: Lol I think everyone says that no matter where you go 😂 just picking the best one I could for my situation.
the only time I’d recommend the voy is if they are the ONLY airline with a base you live in. Even still, prepare for 8hr/day of airport standby.
Don’t listen to them. Welcome aboard. Envoy is a fine place to work. Probably not the best, probably not the worst. It’s easy to miss all the good parts and only complain about the bad, then imagine only the good parts of everyone else’s job. It’s human.
Quote: Don’t listen to them. Welcome aboard. Envoy is a fine place to work. Probably not the best, probably not the worst. It’s easy to miss all the good parts and only complain about the bad, then imagine only the good parts of everyone else’s job. It’s human.
Very interesting to see recruiters on APC.

For the record, would you mind sharing the “good parts” about the ‘voy? Let’s see if you’re a good seller.
Quote: Very interesting to see recruiters on APC.

For the record, would you mind sharing the “good parts” about the ‘voy? Let’s see if you’re a good seller.
Most of the FOs I’ve been flying with lately have been loving life. They are all bidding single digit in their seat, making 200% CA pay on OT. Admittedly, those are pretty senior FO’s, but “sucks to be junior” isn’t exactly unique to ENY.
Quote: I have my ATP-CTP course completed but I'm not atp rated. I worked for a part 135 for 2 years though so I do have an erj-145 type rating. Just a little over 1k hours of time in it. But hoping to get the 175.
You’ll get the 175 but eventually when Envoy runs out of eligible f/o’s to upgrade you’ll be forced to the 145 as a captain via 15.G.4 and spend the foreseeable future sitting airport standby in ORD.
Quote: Most of the FOs I’ve been flying with lately have been loving life. They are all bidding single digit in their seat, making 200% CA pay on OT. Admittedly, those are pretty senior FO’s, but “sucks to be junior” isn’t exactly unique to ENY.
Yes, pretty much holds true that it sucks to be junior anywhere. But the “how much” it sucks is definitely relative. And one can’t judge an airline by how it is when you are senior. As an FO, that is very fleeting and most will never see any kind of seniority as a captain, so it still goes back to how is it if you’re NOT senior?
Quote: Yes, pretty much holds true that it sucks to be junior anywhere. But the “how much” it sucks is definitely relative. And one can’t judge an airline by how it is when you are senior. As an FO, that is very fleeting and most will never see any kind of seniority as a captain, so it still goes back to how is it if you’re NOT senior?
less abusive when there is movement and for that we need healthy attrition and you guys to stop scaring the potential newhires.
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201 
Page 151 of 245
Go to