Class Drop List

Subscribe
94  144  184  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  204  244 
Page 194 of 245
Go to
Quote: Trying to get bodies in place for summer junior mans. Has anyone checked to verify that Envoy has the fastest flow to United?
Summer? January is going to be interesting
Quote: Summer? January is going to be interesting
The SCC LOA was only six months, wasn’t it? End of January?

DCL is the largest status, but fewest openings. I know there hasn’t been a lot of movement there, so probably why so few openings. MCL has had a lot of TDY, so kind of makes sense to see such a large vacancy.

But overall, I think these vacancies need to be bigger if that many people are leaving in January as people say.
Quote: Trying to get bodies in place for summer junior mans. Has anyone checked to verify that Envoy has the fastest flow to United?
Half the people in the DFW crew room earlier this week were leaving for United in the next couple weeks. Apparently ALPA is projecting 100+ resignations in January!
Most of the flowbots at this company are DCL and due to flow in the next year-year and a half. Not surprising it has been hit by less resignations imo.
Quote: Most of the flowbots at this company are DCL and due to flow in the next year-year and a half. Not surprising it has been hit by less resignations imo.
While that may be, DCL has had a proportionately smaller number that were even planning to flow. It is lifer top heavy, has always been and the last several bids brought even more over from the 145. You have to get into the 2016 hires before you get a significant proportion of DCLs who plan to leave.
Quote: While that may be, DCL has had a proportionately smaller number that were even planning to flow. It is lifer top heavy, has always been and the last several bids brought even more over from the 145. You have to get into the 2016 hires before you get a significant proportion of DCLs who plan to leave.
Excellent point, that's true too.
Quote: While that may be, DCL has had a proportionately smaller number that were even planning to flow. It is lifer top heavy, has always been and the last several bids brought even more over from the 145. You have to get into the 2016 hires before you get a significant proportion of DCLs who plan to leave.
From someone who religiously reads this board from the outside looking in I have two dumb questions for you guys who always seem willing to answer.
1. What does DCL stand for?
2. If you bid for a junior base at a chance of upgrading faster and that happens, can you ever be downgraded back to FO If someone more senior than you eventually decides to make the jump to Captain. I think the answer to this would be no, but just curious. Thanks again for all you guys do and for those toting me around the going to and from my monthly guard drills.
Quote: From someone who religiously reads this board from the outside looking in I have two dumb questions for you guys who always seem willing to answer.
1. What does DCL stand for?
2. If you bid for a junior base at a chance of upgrading faster and that happens, can you ever be downgraded back to FO If someone more senior than you eventually decides to make the jump to Captain. I think the answer to this would be no, but just curious. Thanks again for all you guys do and for those toting me around the going to and from my monthly guard drills.
1. DFW Captain 175
2. No, if someone else decides to be a CA they cannot displace you from your seat. If, on the other hand, they are displaced from their seat (base closing/shrinking/equipment going away) then they could.
Prelim is out
Most junior captains
Seniority on prelim
DCL - 1160
OCL - 1346
MCL - 1361
DCE - 1426
OCE - 1721

Seniority on decs
DCL - 1501
OCL - 1743
MCL - 1759
DCE - 1833
OCE - 2178

Hire date
DCL - 06/2018
OCL - 01/2019
MCL - 01/2019
DCE - 03/2019
OCE - 11/2019
What are the times to be able to bid a line at DFW on the 145 and 175 please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94  144  184  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  204  244 
Page 194 of 245
Go to