SkyWest LGA contract

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 12 of 13
Go to
Quote: I believe the base has to be open for 2 years before they can close it per the “contract.” Conveniently, I think we are approaching two years this month or early next month.
contract with Delta maybe, but there is nothing in the PPM about bases being open for 2 years
Quote: I believe the base has to be open for 2 years before they can close it per the “contract.” Conveniently, I think we are approaching two years this month or early next month.
I've heard that too but I think it's a myth.
LGA will be closed by April 30th, 2020.
Quote: I've heard that too but I think it's a myth.
Ive read it before somewhere and have found it before but hell if I know.

Either way, it’s officially closing thank god.
Quote: Either way, it’s officially closing thank god.
"Either way, it’s officially closing thank god." - N90 and ZNY

(Sorry. Had to.)
Quote: "Either way, it’s officially closing thank god." - N90 and ZNY

(Sorry. Had to.)
I feel we can all pop a bottle of champagne together
Celebrating the closure of a domicile is lame.
Your unity is weak. Nice lanyard.
Quote: Celebrating the closure of a domicile is lame.
Your unity is weak. Nice lanyard.
ha ha, that’s friken hilarious. A Skywest guy preaching unity. I remember all that “unity” the Skywester’s showed ASA and ExpressJet. Want to talk about lame?
Quote: ha ha, that’s friken hilarious. A Skywest guy preaching unity. I remember all that “unity” the Skywester’s showed ASA and ExpressJet. Want to talk about lame?
Why would we be "unified" with two separate companies? Just because SkyWest Inc. bought them before most of the current seniority list was even on property doesn't mean we have to be "unified" with them.
Quote: Why would we be "unified" with two separate companies? Just because SkyWest Inc. bought them before most of the current seniority list was even on property doesn't mean we have to be "unified" with them.
Thanks for helping me make my point. Unity between Skywest and the rest of the industry doesn’t exist. As I said, friken hilarious.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 12 of 13
Go to