SkyWest LGA contract

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: Thanks for helping me make my point. Unity between Skywest and the rest of the industry doesn’t exist. As I said, friken hilarious.
Why should I be unified with a different pilot group? At least back your point up with something substantial if you’re going to come on here and trash talk SkyWest pilots. You’re just hating for the purpose of hating. Take it elsewhere.
Quote: I feel we can all pop a bottle of champagne together
This seems to be going south. So, yeah, champagne.

I mean, if champagne is legal in Utah, of course.
Quote: Why should I be unified with a different pilot group? At least back your point up with something substantial if you’re going to come on here and trash talk SkyWest pilots. You’re just hating for the purpose of hating. Take it elsewhere.
You see, ExpressJet used to be owned by Continental, when they weren’t anymore, Inc. bought them and didn’t merge them with with OO. So you see, it’s your fault. Because everything wrong with XJT is your fault because you didn’t get hired and immediately staple the OO list to the bottom of the XJT list. You see OO has a “me too clause” where OO gets everything that XJT has because XJT has the best contract ever because they are a real pilot group and we ride there coat tails. We don’t have their trip touching vacation thing though or hotels during long airport sits. I dunno how the “me too clause” missed those things but as Dr. Fraiser Crane says “what is a boy to do?”.
Quote: This seems to be going south. So, yeah, champagne.

I mean, if champagne is legal in Utah, of course.
Only a 1.5 oz pour.
Quote: Only a 1.5 oz pour.
Sounds legit!
I heard that LGA is officially closing in April?
Quote: I heard that LGA is officially closing in April?
Yes.

Filler.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to