SkyWest LGA contract

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 13
Go to
Quote: Enlighten us
Lets make this easy...The aircraft are on 12 year contracts... where they fly is up to Delta...
Quote: People don't buy 30 35 million dollar machines for a 4 year contract.
Yes, which is why they're moving out west.
Looks like it’s starting to happen.
Go look at SEA 175 open time, incentive pay every day. Those planes and pilots can't leave LGA soon enough for OO and DL
I'm based in LGA and just got a message that Delta is canceling flights and they'll put reserve on my schedule instead. Is this common, did it happen in other bases?
Quote: I'm based in LGA and just got a message that Delta is canceling flights and they'll put reserve on my schedule instead. Is this common, did it happen in other bases?
Not LGA based, but my LGA flights for November have all as of today, been cancelled...I guess the push West and out of LGA begins!
If you aren't real familiar with the cancellation reserve policy, read up on it.
Quote: Not LGA based, but my LGA flights for November have all as of today, been cancelled...I guess the push West and out of LGA begins!
Haven’t heard a peep about that but if it is true...f*ckin MINT!
Quote: If you aren't real familiar with the cancellation reserve policy, read up on it.
just another example of our wonderful student council. out of curiosity, can any other airline just cancel your line and place you on reserve?
At 9E, we're getting a lot of LGA-GSO, LGA-CAE, etc. popping up in open time, some with flight numbers that we don't usually fly. So... that looks on point.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 13
Go to