Interview Prep.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
As requested, here is my gouge. It was straight forward and I prepared using airline interviews.com and shep. air’s airline prep.

The gouges were spot on; started out with an overview of the company, pay, schedule etc. Really laid back. After bombarding the presenter with endless questions, the HR/Tech portion was next. The tech was a mix of basic instrument knowledge and WWYD while flying an approach. Briefed a Jepp chart, went over jepp charts, and describe a system of my current plane. The gouges spell it out nicely so just put in a good amount of work and it will be an enjoyable time....as much as an interview can be enjoyable.

I didn't have a sim ride and i think it’s bc i am currently teaching a fair amount and i have no checkride failures.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. As for me, i am just a cfi who is a career changer (bad medical advice as a kid), so hopefully I will be successful in training. I read about the poster’s experiment at another airline and man, that’s a bit terrifying. Hope this helps.
Quote: Basic instrument flying skills are scare
Not all that scary.
Quote: As requested, here is my gouge. It was straight forward and I prepared using airline interviews.com and shep. air’s airline prep.

The gouges were spot on; started out with an overview of the company, pay, schedule etc. Really laid back. After bombarding the presenter with endless questions, the HR/Tech portion was next. The tech was a mix of basic instrument knowledge and WWYD while flying an approach. Briefed a Jepp chart, went over jepp charts, and describe a system of my current plane. The gouges spell it out nicely so just put in a good amount of work and it will be an enjoyable time....as much as an interview can be enjoyable.

I didn't have a sim ride and i think it’s bc i am currently teaching a fair amount and i have no checkride failures.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. As for me, i am just a cfi who is a career changer (bad medical advice as a kid), so hopefully I will be successful in training. I read about the poster’s experiment at another airline and man, that’s a bit terrifying. Hope this helps.
Long time lurker here and don’t post very much. Excepted a CJO 2 weeks ago and am very excited about where Expressjet is headed. When I interviewed the TA had just passed so I was told that I was coming in at a great time. I will echo what the poster above said about his interview experience. I also bought shep Air and used airline interviews, but you really only need to use the airline interview.com as the interview gauges and study questions are spot on. I am currently working at a 135 operator to finish out my contract which ends mid November. Although I was told that I would most likely be on the 145@EWR, is there any possibility of the CRJ@ORD? I don’t really have a preference, just asking for planning purposes since I will be relocating from Hawaii so commuting is not an option. Also, I understand there should be an announcement on the E175’s soon so I am holding off accepting a class date until that announcement is made hoping that I will be able to be in that first class. Am I an idiot for thinking that is a good idea or should I get my ass in class ASAP?
Answered your question in another thread. The same question. And you ACCEPTED a CJO.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to