Envoy Direct Entry Captain

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 17
Go to
Quote: Absolutely, if you can wait until it’s been a full year off IOE or you’ll owe it all back. It’s not based of DOH.

False. It’s DOH
Quote: False. It’s DOH
No it’s not. Read the agreement, paragraph 3 and 4. Clearly states after IOE.
I don’t know what OTHER’S contracts say, but mine from 2017 is DOH.
Quote: I don’t know what OTHER’S contracts say, but mine from 2017 is DOH.
Mine is DOH....
Mine also says I have to stay employeed as a First Officer for 24 months. Since the company displaced me to the left seat at its discretion, does this void my contract? Food for thought...
Quote: Mine also says I have to stay employeed as a First Officer for 24 months. Since the company displaced me to the left seat at its discretion, does this void my contract? Food for thought...
Yep!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely.
Quote: mine also says i have to stay employeed as a first officer for 24 months. Since the company displaced me to the left seat at its discretion, does this void my contract? Food for thought...
drop the bomb
Quote: Mine also says I have to stay employeed as a First Officer for 24 months. Since the company displaced me to the left seat at its discretion, does this void my contract? Food for thought...
[email protected]

You could possible set a precedent. Blaze that trail.
Quote: [email protected]

You could possible set a precedent. Blaze that trail.
Gladly. I’m on my way out the door and would love to pay it forward to my ENY DEC HVA bro’s in the struggle.
Quote: Gladly. I’m on my way out the door and would love to pay it forward to my ENY DEC HVA bro’s in the struggle.
Since I haven’t read one, I can’t say for sure, but I’m pretty sure the DECs contract reads differently from the rest of us hired as FOs and displaced to the left seat.

But by all means, certainly something to look into.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 17
Go to