Thinking about Cargo? - A Contract Comparison

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
Make an informed decision and know what you’re getting into.

https://www.pilotcontracts.org/
Quote: Make an informed decision and know what you’re getting into.

https://www.pilotcontracts.org/
Comparison chart has multiple errors.
Quote: Comparison chart has multiple errors.
Let’s hear them so that they can be fixed.

I’ll start: it says that all ABX Amazon flights are catered when in fact all ABX Amazon flights EXCEPT for flights leaving CVG are catered.
Quote: Let’s hear them so that they can be fixed.

I’ll start: it says that all ABX Amazon flights are catered when in fact all ABX Amazon flights EXCEPT for flights leaving CVG are catered.

Water and some left over mustard packets could be considered catering!
Quote: Water and some left over mustard packets could be considered catering!
Lol touché
Good stuff, thanks for creating this. The thread has been pinned to the top for visibility.
No bad.

I'd be interested to see DOH for junior captain if available.
Another consideration. How long to retirement. Based on my age I will never see the Max FO pay at UPS or FedEx, much less the max CA pay. At another carrier, yes. At someplace like Kalitta I have a chance of making CA pay in the next 10 years. As much as the max CA pay at FedEx or UPS? Nope. But probably more than I would make there as an FO.
Also, I think Kalitta domestic DH is 50%, but international is 100%:
Quote: Another consideration. How long to retirement. Based on my age I will never see the Max FO pay at UPS or FedEx, much less the max CA pay. At another carrier, yes. At someplace like Kalitta I have a chance of making CA pay in the next 10 years. As much as the max CA pay at FedEx or UPS? Nope. But probably more than I would make there as an FO.
Also, I think Kalitta domestic DH is 50%, but international is 100%:
Nope, 50%
Some of the chart’s UPS data is transposed with FDX, perdiem and guarantee and such.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to