Dp Vcp Fo

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote: You guys are bordering on endangering safety in the cockpit...

It's not stalking, his calender is public.

No one is going to get him in the literal sense (like the boogy man).

It is wrong to fly them (unless you are a reserve) and if there is a chance that someone might have done it unintentionally, then they need some education. If they did it on purpose and are just being punks, then at least we know where they stand.

When I was new, I requested one on my VTO. I was new and didn't fully understand the process and frankly wasn't paying close enough attention. By the time I realized what I had done, I couldn't drop it. I flew it and guess what? It sucked for the exact reason the SIG disputed it. Lesson learned for me. Whenever the topic gets brought up, I tell this story on myself. If I fly with someone that is new to the company, I make sure they know what the SIG is and how the disputed process works. All in a very diplomatic way and everyone has been very receptive to the information.
I agree, NO ONE should knowingly fly disputed pairings, but stalking someone is not the answer....
Quote: "get him while you can" and stalking aren't cool....could be very serious issues

and "all things here" end up in the cockpit!
Give me a break. This guy is flying a dp because like the rest of us he wants to go to the Camp and get his bean snapped by some gorgeous little Brazilian hottie. However, he is a oneway sob because he will do this regardless of the impact on the rest of the crew force. Don't talk to me about hurting this guy's feelings and stalking him.
I agree, NO ONE should knowingly fly disputed pairings, but stalking those that do is wrong.....
Quote: I agree, NO ONE should knowingly fly disputed pairings, but stalking those that do is wrong.....
Uh...so we're talking both are wrong, but wrong in different ways.

Let's just make sure our overly sensitive fellow workers don't get their feelings hurt. After all, that's the most important thing.
Quote: Give me a break. This guy is flying a dp because like the rest of us he wants to go to the Camp and get his bean snapped by some gorgeous little Brazilian hottie. However, he is a oneway sob because he will do this regardless of the impact on the rest of the crew force. Don't talk to me about hurting this guy's feelings and stalking him.
I don't know that you really know that this is the case...
Okay people. I know this is probably a surrogate site for Fedex'ers to "opine", much as it's the UPSer's surrogate to the bar and grill.

Personal attacks and insults don't cut it, and will be moderated out. Ya'll need to tone it down if you want to post here. Keep it professional and there won't be a problem. Pm's work great. As does the ignore feature.
Quote: I don't know that you really know that this is the case...
Who dat who say who dat?

I flew with the guy....HUGE chip on his shoulder.
But thanks to Big Brown for putting everyone in their place. Kind of reminds me of the guy in grade school who was always saying "I'm going to tell the teacher". (Was that a personal attack? It was suppoded to be.)
Quote: Who dat who say who dat?

I flew with the guy....HUGE chip on his shoulder.
But thanks to Big Brown for putting everyone in their place. Kind of reminds me of the guy in grade school who was always saying "I'm going to tell the teacher". (Was that a personal attack? It was suppoded to be.)
And...don't tell me you don't know what suppoded was supposed to mean!!
Tone it down? Tone what down? 42GO is trying to impose his sense of whats appropriate on everyone with thinly veiled threats of consequences both legal and company based.......hmmmmm ......done this before? Flying DP's is wrong ....everytime unless reserve assigned....period. Please seepast threads on the subject. There are some very good techniques mentioned to help curb that behavior.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to