UPS 2019 Hiring

Subscribe
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48 
Page 44 of 53
Go to
I’d give it one week before reaching out, these things happen in batches sometimes.

Two business days before calling seems a little bit over-eager IMO.
Quote: I’d give it one week before reaching out, these things happen in batches sometimes.

Two business days before calling seems a little bit over-eager IMO.

That's what I figured. They were probably calling everyone from this time and then sending the email out. He did tell me over the phone that if I didnt receive it in a couple days to give him a call. But thanks!
Got the email!

I've read alot of stuff on the forums here. What's the sentiment on the Hogan assessment? I've taken personality assessments in the past for current and prior airlines and haven't had issues. However, this Is UPS. I came across a website where you can pay $80 for a practice Hogan assessment. Would this be worth it in the opinions of currently employees and those who have taken it recently and got invited to a class? I have come across people saying to try an interview prep but that is more for the in person interview correct?

Sorry for the redundant questions that I'm sure have already been asked In prior post. I've been reading thru them but there is a lot.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris
Call Adam Hughes consulting. He does an outstanding UPS prep service including preparing for the Hogan. He can be a little tough to reach but he is definitely worth the effort.
Quote: Call Adam Hughes consulting. He does an outstanding UPS prep service including preparing for the Hogan. He can be a little tough to reach but he is definitely worth the effort.
I concur on working with Adam for the Hogan!
Adam was really good, just hard to get a hold of, but rememeber, he's an American pilot working full time. His HR prep was fantastic and his sim prep was impeccable. Highly recommend him.
Probably don't want to wait 2 weeks to take that Hogan... You probably want to take it in the next few days.
Quote: Probably don't want to wait 2 weeks to take that Hogan... You probably want to take it in the next few days.
It’s just seniority, nothing important.🤣
From prior experience, from those who have passed and failed the Hogan Assessments. The screen that pops up and says "we look forward to speaking to you soon. Recruiters routinely review assessment results and you will be contacted directly" mean you passed? Would another message pop up if you failed it

-Chris
Quote: From prior experience, from those who have passed and failed the Hogan Assessments. The screen that pops up and says "we look forward to speaking to you soon. Recruiters routinely review assessment results and you will be contacted directly" mean you passed? Would another message pop up if you failed it

-Chris
Yes - that is the pass message....and yes, another message pops up if you fail (they no longer look forward to speaking with you...). If you filmed it, there is actually a screen that pops up very quickly that says “pass” or “fail”...too quick to see though.
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48 
Page 44 of 53
Go to