Vets In Blue

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to
Has anyone attended this event before? Just looking for info on what to expect. Thanks!
Quote: Has anyone attended this event before? Just looking for info on what to expect. Thanks!
Basically it's a job fair. Pilot hiring will be there. Bring your resume. They will "wow" you with how great this place is.

Keep your resume and app warm if you get picked up. This place pays you in false hopes and yet, somehow, also, lowered expectations.
Quote: Basically it's a job fair. Pilot hiring will be there. Bring your resume. They will "wow" you with how great this place is.

Keep your resume and app warm if you get picked up. This place pays you in false hopes and yet, somehow, also, lowered expectations.

POS I guess thats how you treat all the US veterans out there looking for a job.....classy.
Quote: Has anyone attended this event before? Just looking for info on what to expect. Thanks!
PM me. I can help.
Quote: POS I guess thats how you treat all the US veterans out there looking for a job.....classy.
Not sure how you read that as an attitude towards vets. That was fully about the company they are applying at. Just like my sim partner did. Quit a week after iOe for better pastures.
Quote: Not sure how you read that as an attitude towards vets. That was fully about the company they are applying at. Just like my sim partner did. Quit a week after iOe for better pastures.
Better pastures meaning your not able to leave for better pastures but your FO is?
Quote: Better pastures meaning your not able to leave for better pastures but your FO is?
In the game of an airline career once you have too much at stake (seniority) you can’t really just start over, but if you move on quick enough it’s worth it. I always said I’d give myself 3 years to leave and it didn’t happen so I’m probably going to stick it out for the long haul.
Quote: POS I guess thats how you treat all the US veterans out there looking for a job.....classy.
Um, I'm a vet. Your welcome for my service.
Quote: Um, I'm a vet. Your welcome for my service.
He is just being dumb making an argument out of nothing.
Quote: Um, I'm a vet. Your welcome for my service.

and so am I. Thats not the issue. Many of us Vets are trying to help Vets including many Helo pilots get hired. Your comments do nothing to help them (nor do they ever really?)....So what are you doing positive for your Vets to get hired at JB? You could volunteer for VIB on Dec 6th?
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to