Kalitta, The Bad

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 17 of 18
Go to
Quote: It’s too bad someone didn’t try to warn everyone last year… oh wait. I did.

Now, Sun Country has 737 rates that beat our 767 rates and their 767 rates beat everything else, plus 15% DC. Everyone was so proud of this contract, a lot changes in a few months. I kept telling you guys to slow down and wait.

And the second thing I predicted, is in a year, you can’t find anyone who voted “yes”.
Congrats, you're so smart.
Quote: Congrats, you're so smart.
I mean not really, you could of used the calculator on your iphone to figure out what a bad deal last contract was.
Quote: I mean not really, you could of used the calculator on your iphone to figure out what a bad deal last contract was.
Best thing to do is leave to a better place. Hopefully helping the people that are still there.
Quote: Best thing to do is leave to a better place. Hopefully helping the people that are still there.
…and for new Union leadership next time around so we don’t botch another negotiating opportunity.
Speak with your feet
Quote: Speak with your feet
Always easier said than done. Newbie (or single/DINK) with no responsibility/requirements it’s an easy decision and in this hiring climate (the easiest time in history ever) to escape/make that statement, definitely a no brainer. Soft times for hiring and definitely the way to go. For those with invested time, lack of time remaining or as mentioned before with great responsibility/requirements a much heavier decision and totally respect that. I am working at another ACMI, it is not perfect by no means but meets my requirements/priorities hands down and I don’t have much responsibility/requirements so it would not be hard to leave but there are aspects which I enjoy so I stay because other outfits cannot meet. Speak with your feet if you can, wish you the best if you can’t. Fight on!
Quote: Always easier said than done. Newbie (or single/DINK) with no responsibility/requirements it’s an easy decision and in this hiring climate (the easiest time in history ever) to escape/make that statement, definitely a no brainer. Soft times for hiring and definitely the way to go. For those with invested time, lack of time remaining or as mentioned before with great responsibility/requirements a much heavier decision and totally respect that. I am working at another ACMI, it is not perfect by no means but meets my requirements/priorities hands down and I don’t have much responsibility/requirements so it would not be hard to leave but there are aspects which I enjoy so I stay because other outfits cannot meet. Speak with your feet if you can, wish you the best if you can’t. Fight on!
Now is the time....52 yo buddy just spent 7 years at a ACMI, checkairman the hold nine yards with two kids in college, he left and now is a newbie or dink as you say at AA and he wasnt even disgruntled, it was a long play with 13 yrs left
Quote: Now is the time....52 yo buddy just spent 7 years at a ACMI, checkairman the hold nine yards with two kids in college, he left and now is a newbie or dink as you say at AA and he wasnt even disgruntled, it was a long play with 13 yrs left
Thats Fantastic! I would bet AA has a domicile he lives at or hopes to be at in the near future making life much easier and less long blocks of time away. Just a guess, but definitely is very cool based on his priorities to fill in the big picture whatever it might be. Oh yeah, don’t forget the retirement aspect, that plays a huge part. Good for him!
Quote: Thats Fantastic! I would bet AA has a domicile he lives at or hopes to be at in the near future making life much easier and less long blocks of time away. Just a guess, but definitely is very cool based on his priorities to fill in the big picture whatever it might be. Oh yeah, don’t forget the retirement aspect, that plays a huge part. Good for him!
speaking of retirement
, I see Atlas just made a deal to dramatically increase the 401k over the just agreed to CBA I suppose in an attempt to attract and retain pilots.

what a concept..who knew it mattered so much
I wouldn't say the "CBA" was agreed to.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 17 of 18
Go to