Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323 
Page 223 of 326
Go to
Quote: Southern side is 50h first year and 62h after that. Not sure if Atlas side is the same tho.
I understand that Atlas and Southern are operating under the same CBA.
Quote: For those of you that have flown both the 76 & 74 at Atlas, what are the pros and cons of each in terms of schedule, types of flying, QOL, pay, etc.
747: More money. 90% international work. 17 days straight on the road. ANC is the junior base. Better coffee.
767: More predictabilitiy. 30% International work. 10ish on 10ish off. CVG is junior right now but it often changes between ONT and CVG. Less money by the hour and less money due to fewer credit hours. Instant coffee crystals.
Atlas / Southern
Quote: For those of you that have flown both the 76 & 74 at Atlas, what are the pros and cons of each in terms of schedule, types of flying, QOL, pay, etc.

Schedule: 76 has more split lines, 74 has less.
Types of flying: 74 is a constant adventure, 76 you’ll need some seniority to go to “exotic” destinations.
QOL: Eye of the beholder my friend. The 76 is generally regarded as the QOL program at Atlas. But I’m sure the 74 works well for a lot of folks. (i.e. - if you live in South Florida the 74 is your jet of choice...when you can hold it. If you live around CVG, probably wanna go 76)
Pay: 74

Cheers,
blink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: 747: More money. 90% international work. 17 days straight on the road. ANC is the junior base. Better coffee.
767: More predictabilitiy. 30% International work. 10ish on 10ish off. CVG is junior right now but it often changes between ONT and CVG. Less money by the hour and less money due to fewer credit hours. Instant coffee crystals.

I think the lesson to be learned here is, bring your own coffee. [emoji23][emoji23]

Quote: I think the lesson to be learned here is, bring your own coffee. [emoji23][emoji23]

This is probably the best gouge around.
Quote: I think the lesson to be learned here is, bring your own coffee. [emoji23][emoji23]

You hit that nail squarely on the head. Every time I hear Maxwell House now, I throw up a little in my mouth. I hear the Starbucks is gone for good, but the silver "Caffe" stuff has been showing up more often. The coffee bags from ICN and NRT are only good for scenting the lav.
You can get this thing when it's on sale for about ten dollars. It'll do a decent cup of coffee with any k-cup. Overseas instant cups come in different sizes (like for Ily machines, etc.) so you may wind up carrying some k-cups along with you.

Last 4 posts are what it’s really all about. Quality of life. Never knew how good I had it 74 wise (I Kid). “He never has two cups of coffee when he’s at home!” For the older folks...
For interviews do they accept military flight records or do they expect you to convert them to excel or something?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Quote: “He never has two cups of coffee when he’s at home!” For the older folks...
"Request permission to relieve bladder!"
​​​​
123  173  213  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  233  273  323 
Page 223 of 326
Go to