Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286 
Page 236 of 326
Go to
The company had mentioned getting rid of it a while back but it’s currently still on the negotiation table. It is one of the few good benefits of working at Atlas/Southern. I can’t imagine 50 pilots a day trying to DH in and out of CVG.
Quote: The company had mentioned getting rid of it a while back but it’s currently still on the negotiation table. It is one of the few good benefits of working at Atlas/Southern. I can’t imagine 50 pilots a day trying to DH in and out of CVG.
FDX/UPS do it.

Everything is on the table- however I highly doubt the company will give us enough in exchange for it.
Quote: You think they could get rid of it on the new CBA?. Maybe I should start my own crashpad in KY
I would gladly give up gateway for home basing... meaning you have the first and last day for travel and it is a paid part of your pattern.
Quote: I would gladly give up gateway for home basing... meaning you have the first and last day for travel and it is a paid part of your pattern.

That’s the dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The company had that on the table years ago. The other part of the package was a 20 day month.
Quote: That’s the dream

ah... I’ll take pay first.
Quote: ah... I’ll take pay first.

I dream of that too

Quote: I dream of that too

Go outside, have a whiskey and pet the puppy. Maybe burn a cigar.
Quote: FDX/UPS do it.

Everything is on the table- however I highly doubt the company will give us enough in exchange for it.
We also have airplanes coming from every major city in America into Memphis at least twice a day. There would be cities that'd work for Atlas/Southern, but there would be a ton that wouldn't.
Quote: We also have airplanes coming from every major city in America into Memphis at least twice a day. There would be cities that'd work for Atlas/Southern, but there would be a ton that wouldn't.

yep. I’m fine with it for FedEx plus pay.
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286 
Page 236 of 326
Go to