If you plan to commute to work on Southwest,

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 17 of 18
Go to
Quote: What RJ’s? They are doing your flying.
Can’t answer the questions?
Dude... the 737 is an RJ... SWA is one big regional... but you want to laugh at DAL for having scope... enjoy your Holiday Inn Express motels... bwhahahaha.... got any more of that 1-2-3 50?
How about A320’s? Where is the line? Enjoy your lack of scope.
PS
I think DAL is a great company, I’m laughing at you.
Quote: How about A320’s? Where is the line? Enjoy your lack of scope.
PS
I think DAL is a great company, I’m laughing at you.
and I am laughing at SWAPA...
Because they can’t negotiate a good section 1, the most important part of any contract?
Quote: Because they can’t negotiate a good section 1, the most important part of any contract?
Different biz model...

Our guys just want to enjoy jumpseat access on your jets like you easily do on ours... but that is too hard for SWAPA.

Enjoy that ALPA originated KCM... and just about everything else with a national impact on your career...
Quote: Enjoy that ALPA originated KCM... and just about everything else with a national impact on your career...
I do enjoy KCM about as much as you enjoy beating your chest over the accomplishments of others.
No dog in this fight but its pretty rich for a Delta jackhole to be throwing rocks at Southwest about scope. We will all have the last laugh when you are a domestic airline except for feeding your "international hubs" where your codeshare partners take over and get your passengers to places you used to fly your own metal. You wussies made the same mistake in international scope that you made with RJs but your still too busy ****ing on everyone else to notice. It's pretty funny how you guys think your the best airline out there but everyone in the industry thinks your the worst outside of paychecks. Enjoy your hat and double breasted jacket and we will keep laughing at you dillweeds reporting light chop on guard.
Quote: No dog in this fight but its pretty rich for a Delta jackhole to be throwing rocks at Southwest about scope. We will all have the last laugh when you are a domestic airline except for feeding your "international hubs" where your codeshare partners take over and get your passengers to places you used to fly your own metal. You wussies made the same mistake in international scope that you made with RJs but your still too busy ****ing on everyone else to notice. It's pretty funny how you guys think your the best airline out there but everyone in the industry thinks your the worst outside of paychecks. Enjoy your hat and double breasted jacket and we will keep laughing at you dillweeds reporting light chop on guard.
I didn't bring up scope... the SWA jacktards did because they don't want to talk about how weak SWAPA is to compel their company to do the right thing and make js access as good as SWA pilots have on other carriers...

SWAPA... owned by management.
Called it.

Quote: But he still won’t talk about how an independent union got the absolutely best section 1 in the country. If he did, there would be excuses about hub and spoke, bankruptcies etc. Just excuses.
ALPA is a good organization but they sure don’t have the monopoly on brains.
The most important section doesn’t count, because reasons. But KCM and IT failures ends the world.
Quote: Called it.

The most important section doesn’t count, because reasons. But KCM and IT failures ends the world.
As I said.. the issue is jumpseat access but you guys gotta find something to shine... so you bring up scope.

How does DAL scope effect a SWA pilot? It doesn't. How does SWA jumpeat IT effect a DAL pilot... very much so... we good?
7  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 17 of 18
Go to