Envoy 2019

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 229
Go to
Off course they were grateful. They bent us over and inserted a nickle.
Quote: Right after your workgroup takes concessions to get their airplanes. 😂😜

Seriously though, it doesn’t look good over there. 2,000 block hours in open time, a shrinking seniority list, canceled upgrade classes. Douggie won’t put up with that for long.
Haha I don’t know where the airplanes would come from. But don’t tempt this pilot group with a good concessionary time!
Quote: Haha I don’t know where the airplanes would come from. But don’t tempt this pilot group with a good concessionary time!
I lol'd.....
This pilot group is hopeless at best.
Quote: This pilot group is hopeless at best.
I still have hope. Hope that one day we'll finally get that slushie machine in the ORD crew room*.

*By crewroom I mean that water damaged closet made mostly of mold and unfinished drywall under G4. I don't have THAT much hope left.
Quote: I still have hope. Hope that one day we'll finally get that slushie machine in the ORD crew room*.

*By crewroom I mean that water damaged closet made mostly of mold and unfinished drywall under G4. I don't have THAT much hope left.
That water damaged drywall is turning into slush. I think that’s the slushies they’re getting us.
Quote: Right after your workgroup takes concessions to get their airplanes. [emoji23][emoji12]

Seriously though, it doesn’t look good over there. 2,000 block hours in open time, a shrinking seniority list, canceled upgrade classes. Douggie won’t put up with that for long.
When did the wheels start falling off over there?

Last I heard they were catching up on staffing and stabilizing.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: When did the wheels start falling off over there?

Last I heard they were catching up on staffing and stabilizing.

-Keep the dirty side down
Then F9 opened a base in PHL and signed a new contract...
Quote: Then F9 opened a base in PHL and signed a new contract...
Yah, PDT is hosed for summer.

I guess ENY will be doing more CLT and PHL fly through this summer
The aag favorite is skywest. They get all the good stuff and growth. aag does not care about aa or w/o.
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 229
Go to