Ngpa 2019

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Is there anyone here who has knowledge of what attendees can expect at the upcoming conference? United is hosting the event and has a large block of time allotted for themselves, but there isn’t a whole lot of information of how the day will go. Hopefully there will be an opportunity to meet face to face with a recruiter.
What is NGPA?
Quote: What is NGPA?
Is Google no longer working?
National Gay Pilots Association

Quote: What is NGPA?
LOL

actually wonder how many people attend this. may be a "back door" to a short recruiter line

no pun intended
Quote: Is Google no longer working?
Google? Yes, and it's fabulous.
Quote: Is there anyone here who has knowledge of what attendees can expect at the upcoming conference?
A few really well dressed pilots with fabulous hair wearing skinny jeans and then about 5000 average looking regional or military pilots looking to get hired by a major airline.
Is being recruited the same as being propositioned?
Quote: A few really well dressed pilots with fabulous hair wearing skinny jeans and then about 5000 average looking regional or military pilots looking to get hired by a major airline.
It’s usually too early for laughs, but the truth of your statement got me chuckling. If I didn’t already have a job, I’d be gay for a day.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to