Hiring / training

Subscribe
344  394  434  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  447  448 
Page 444 of 451
Go to
Quote: That is an endearing story. However, you seem a little tone deaf for a older fella that has real world experience. You may want to educate yourself as to what is going on at F9 regarding contract negotiations and how your choices effect the careers of current F9 pilots.
What a bottom barrel scumbag. Who the hell are you to tell others what they can and can't do.

"YoU'Re aFfEctInG mY caRrEeR!!"
Quote: Aw, how cute. Another new clueless guy just finishing training, not realizing how they are harming people currently working here.
So much cringe. Mods?
Quote: What a bottom barrel scumbag. Who the hell are you to tell others what they can and can't do.

"YoU'Re aFfEctInG mY caRrEeR!!"
I was just suggesting some research. As a Cadet, you are on a BL inspired career progression equivalent of the Go Wild Pass.
nothing official yet but some guys at indoc are saying that the training/flight ops folks they've talked to have said there would be a march class, and a pretty big one at that.

I asked my recruiter if the offer letter I held was still valid for the march class and he said yes and that 'once classes for the next few months are set' I'd hear from them to schedule my ATP CTP. From what I'm able to gather, the decision has been made to have a March class, and they're structuring the next quarter of classes. I suspect based on what they told us the week prior that by the end of this week, folks in the hiring pool will get updated on what's going on for March, April and May.
Quote: nothing official yet but some guys at indoc are saying that the training/flight ops folks they've talked to have said there would be a march class, and a pretty big one at that.

I asked my recruiter if the offer letter I held was still valid for the march class and he said yes and that 'once classes for the next few months are set' I'd hear from them to schedule my ATP CTP. From what I'm able to gather, the decision has been made to have a March class, and they're structuring the next quarter of classes. I suspect based on what they told us the week prior that by the end of this week, folks in the hiring pool will get updated on what's going on for March, April and May.
better schedule your Spanish emersion class.....SJU
Quote: better schedule your Spanish emersion class.....SJU
Right.

The new hires should really focus their studying on: Limitations, Memory Items, Lights and Switches, Profiles, Flows and Spanish
Quote: Right.

The new hires should really focus their studying on: Limitations, Memory Items, Lights and Switches, Profiles, Flows and Spanish
I couldn't imagine knowing no spanish and getting displaced to SJU.... a joke.
Everyone speaks English down there. You'll be fine.
English is popular but Spanish preferred. My spanish is a work in progress but probably enough to get by. Truly do want to go to SJU actually.
Quote: English is popular but Spanish preferred. My spanish is a work in progress but probably enough to get by. Truly do want to go to SJU actually.
So, SJU based is managable from just about any base in Florida (w/o too much trouble I would think) as we, JB, NK and AA all fly there from various cities. I have no idea about crash pads but it may make sense to purchase a house and set one up if you got the cash/credit and will visit w/ some frequency.

I can imagine the flying shoud be great if we ever do get to go south.
344  394  434  440  441  442  443  444  445  446  447  448 
Page 444 of 451
Go to