Hiring / training

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111  161 
Page 61 of 451
Go to
Quote: I was February 14.
Were you one of the ones to get a call?
Quote: Were you one of the ones to get a call?
I was in the May class, so I am on the line. But I still keep in contact with people from the interview.
Quote: I was in the May class, so I am on the line. But I still keep in contact with people from the interview.
Ah gotcha.
Quote: I was in the May class, so I am on the line. But I still keep in contact with people from the interview.
Was supposed to be in May class also. Was told to expect a January class date when HR made calls, so keeping fingers crossed for something sooner.
Quote: May I ask how do you know this is true? Is it posted anywhere? Then again is anything regraded classes posted anywhere? I assume we will see a vacancy soon?
So accusatory! 😂. A friend of mine in the hiring pool was called and accepted the class.
During the call they also mentioned there “may be” an October and November class.
Quote: During the call they also mentioned there “may be” an October and November class.
That's great news.
Quote: While I wouldn't put it passed them, I don't think its been Purdue grads. I think it has been flows which Frontier is contractually obligated too.
There was 3 pilots added to the seniority list in June. There was no class in July and one pilot added in August. Odd but true.
Quote: During the call they also mentioned there “may be” an October and November class.
Welcome. Frontier needs more Tool fans. Finally got a new album!
Quote: Was supposed to be in May class also. Was told to expect a January class date when HR made calls, so keeping fingers crossed for something sooner.
I was told the same. Late Feb interview. Even at the current rate of 8 a month, maybe a class before January isn’t impossible.
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111  161 
Page 61 of 451
Go to