Games they play - PRIA and cancel CPP

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
C5 has started aggressively punishing any dissent. Feel something is unsafe - if you don’t fly anyway then they cancel your CPP and send you to retraining so your PRIA is wrecked.

They also have a pool of people who waiting to go (met requirements months ago) and C5 won’t send them. Meanwhile other express carriers have folks going to United through CPP every month.

Just when you thought it could get any worse C5 management finds new ways to keep pilots from leaving. I repeat - they will ruin your PRIA and cancel your CPP if you step out of line. Any even if you don’t - they still won’t send you.
This is just not true.

Quote: C5 has started aggressively punishing any dissent. Feel something is unsafe - if you don’t fly anyway then they cancel your CPP and send you to retraining so your PRIA is wrecked.

They also have a pool of people who waiting to go (met requirements months ago) and C5 won’t send them. Meanwhile other express carriers have folks going to United through CPP every month.

Just when you thought it could get any worse C5 management finds new ways to keep pilots from leaving. I repeat - they will ruin your PRIA and cancel your CPP if you step out of line. Any even if you don’t - they still won’t send you.
I know 2 guys who just got class dates a week ago. Lol
Quote: I know 2 guys who just got class dates a week ago. Lol
Yes, two in a year LMAO
Quote: Yes, two in a year LMAO
I’ve only heard of 1 person having an issue with getting a class date after being successful in the CPP interview, and if the story is true then that person should have expected it.
Yeah this whole thread makes me laugh. I don't know why it is so hard for pilots to show up to work on time, fly for a few days, and go home. Wash, rinse, repeat...until they get their 1000 pic and go to UA.

If somebody really had their pria messed with they need to call the union and raise hell. But I'm sure there is way more to the story.......
Quote: Yeah this whole thread makes me laugh. I don't know why it is so hard for pilots to show up to work on time, fly for a few days, and go home. Wash, rinse, repeat...until they get their 1000 pic and go to UA.

If somebody really had their pria messed with they need to call the union and raise hell. But I'm sure there is way more to the story.......
Yeah...vague posting without facts or anything else to back it up dont add anything of worth.
“I can only get there on time if I drive all night to get there because the only flight I planned to commute on was full.”

“Commutair doesn’t care about safety! They punished me because I wasn’t willing to speed, and drive overnight, to get to an early morning flight! What an outrage!”

Was it something “safety related” along those lines?
Quote: C5 has started aggressively punishing any dissent. Feel something is unsafe - if you don’t fly anyway then they cancel your CPP and send you to retraining so your PRIA is wrecked.

This just isn’t true at all...

I don’t know the specifics of your “story” but I can tell you my experience has differed vastly. I’ve refused airplanes for safety issues with no repercussion, as should be.

I can also tell you that we have in fact been sending CPP applicants to UA in seniority order in accordance with the requirements of the CPP.

Your post is a pretty wild and baseless accusation seeded with falsehood and misrepresentation.
Quote: This just isn’t true at all...

I don’t know the specifics of your “story” but I can tell you my experience has differed vastly. I’ve refused airplanes for safety issues with no repercussion, as should be.

I can also tell you that we have in fact been sending CPP applicants to UA in seniority order in accordance with the requirements of the CPP.

Your post is a pretty wild and baseless accusation seeded with falsehood and misrepresentation.
This is spot on. Anytime management asks about any issue, if the word "safety" is said then that's the end of the questions. We are far from perfect but I will give our old CP/new VP of ops credit, he will always have your back if you bring up safety.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to