Tony C is Running for Block 3

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to
Quote: Not senile.....FAA doc says so. Not a hypocrite....I say whats on my mind and expect others to do so as well......busting balls.....merely a pastime and not a full time obsession.

Don’t need to maintain the moral high ground....I’m not running for office. But, as all members should want our elected leaders, or candidates, to be truthful, tactful, professional, and above all, have a servant mentality.
Wow. Just wow. I'm no Tony fanatic but to not vote for him because of the posts on here to that troll? Way to miss the forest for the trees.
I think the posts to the troll were irrelevant. I suspect the issue that flextodaline has is TonyC's past inability to resist saying something insulting, after thoroughly explaining an issue. This forum is a target rich opportunity, and being pilots, it can be difficult to get past the slights to our egos and focus on the wealth of information he provides.

However, if you can get past that and look at the priority (to quote Anthrax, "more pie"), Tony is obviously a pit bull and a tireless pilot advocate who won't cave into group think, or let the company or other union reps slip one by him.

And I really like pie.
Quote:
I suspect the issue that flextodaline has is TonyC's past inability to resist saying something insulting, after thoroughly explaining an issue.

Well, they say you should be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. I guess I'm going to have to work on my ability to resist saying something insulting, because I'm the new Block 3 Rep.

48.26% of eligible voters participated in the election. I think that might be a record for a Block Rep election. The "elephant in the room" issue has obviously energized the membership, and I am very encouraged by the enthusiasm. Congratulations and Thank You to all who voted!

The ALPA e-mail should be activated in a day or so. Hit me up.

Quote: Well, they say you should be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it. I guess I'm going to have to work on my ability to resist saying something insulting, because I'm the new Block 3 Rep.

48.26% of eligible voters participated in the election. I think that might be a record for a Block Rep election. The "elephant in the room" issue has obviously energized the membership, and I am very encouraged by the enthusiasm. Congratulations and Thank You to all who voted!

The ALPA e-mail should be activated in a day or so. Hit me up.

Congrats - If you were in my block you would have had my vote.
Congratulations, Tony!
That is OUTSTANDING news!!!!!! CONGRATS!
Excellent news Tony - Congrats!

While you’re not my block rep I’m so glad to see someone get elected who’s not afraid to ask the tough questions, and will fight for meaningful improvements that will benefit our ENTIRE pilot group - not just a select few!!!
I feel much more represented with Tony at the wheel. Congrats!
Awesome. Great news.
I wonder when the union will officially announce the results.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to