Green New Deal! (Air Travel Unnecessary)

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55 
Page 5 of 71
Go to
She’s occasional cortex. Occasionally she uses her cortex, this clearly isn’t one of those times.
Quote: Yes you are.

Keeping out illegal migrants is whats best for the people.
Ah yes. The "I know you are but what am I defense.". I'm glad you debate on the level of a 3rd grader
I wonder if this thread is “partisan politics” yet
AOC is the republican party’s wet dream.

That stupid ass ***** will generate millions and millions of republican votes.

Holy God, she is just special.
Quote: I wonder if this thread is “partisan politics” yet
This is an industry related threat.
Quote: Anyone who thinks that high speed rail has any widespread viability in the US has zero concept of our geography (IMO that is also highly lacking in the wall believers, too). Thankfully, it sounds like both parties are laughing this AOC thing off.
I bet if Trump could design a 20’ elevated solar-powered train track from San Diego-Brownsville we’d have peace in Congress!
It is funny, but not really..The scary thing is so many people agree with her. I guess the 70% tax she wants on the rich will be a down payment for the Green New Deal..lol
What an absolute embarassment of a thread.
What's interesting is that AOC was specifically selected by the Justice Democrats as a candidate after an exhaustive application process. The Justice Democrats target what they believe are vulnerable democratic districts in order to replace the incumbent with their hand selected candidate. AOC's brother actually applied for her. Have to give it to the Justice Democrats for playing chess.
Quote: This is an industry related threat.
I believe that you believe things like this aren’t partisan
Quote: AOC is the republican party’s wet dream.

That stupid ass ***** will generate millions and millions of republican votes.

Holy God, she is just special.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15  55 
Page 5 of 71
Go to