Piedmont vs. PSA

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to
Quote: But they want to fly for republic mainline..
Ummm.. yeah we're not the ones walking through the terminal, refusing to smile at others because we think we're "AA mainline." If you think AAG won't spank y'all in 5 seconds, you're mistaken LOL.
Quote: Ummm.. yeah we're not the ones walking through the terminal, refusing to smile at others because we think we're "AA mainline." If you think AAG won't spank y'all in 5 seconds, you're mistaken LOL.
Bro we fly the oldest, most broken jets out there. We have the worst schedules, and worst pay in the industry. We aren't not smiling because we think we're better than you. We're not smiling because we work at piedmont and probably just got extended into day seven. And how much more of a spanking could they really give us lol.

Trust me, we aren't the ones with the superiority complex
Quote: Bro we fly the oldest, most broken jets out there. We have the worst schedules, and worst pay in the industry. We aren't not smiling because we think we're better than you. We're not smiling because we work at piedmont and probably just got extended into day seven. How much more of a spanking could they really give us lol
HAHAH okay fair enough, fair enough..
Quote: Lordy I would've loved to hear that. Do they think it's not an rj?

267 hours credit a month...? That's $11,214 on FO pay, $17,355 on third year CA pay A MONTH.

Also, that's twelve days of working on a scheduled day off (if the line was worth 75 hours. Eleven if it was worth anything else). I call BS. This isn't even possible with 117

Very possible. I was 6 on 1 off. At the end of a 4 day I’d call and see what needed covered. They’d give me triple to go into a couple 3x days. So I was getting triple for days I was already scheduled to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Very possible. I was 6 on 1 off. At the end of a 4 day I’d call and see what needed covered. They’d give me triple to go into a couple 3x days. So I was getting triple for days I was already scheduled to work.

Now do the other two months.

Still short of what you would need for 800 hours in three months, and that's just one month (presumably your best month). Still, awesome work and I'm glad to see people getting what they're worth out of this place. Seems like they really are trying to avoid giving triple for a day where you're already working these days. They've gotta be desperate to approve it. Don't know how that saves them any money but whatever.

I find it funny that they even post standard and double. But I guess guys actually do it...
Quote: Now do the other two months.

Still short of what you would need for 800 hours in three months, and that's just one month (presumably your best month). Still, awesome work and I'm glad to see people getting what they're worth out of this place. Seems like they really are trying to avoid giving triple for a day where you're already working these days. They've gotta be desperate to approve it. Don't know how that saves them any money but whatever.

I find it funny that they even post standard and double. But I guess guys actually do it...

Hold my beer

Quote: Hold my beer

*pulls foot from mouth*
Quote: *pulls foot from mouth*

Haha. We had wayyyy more leniency the last couple years. The stuff I was pulling with scheduling doesn’t work as well now. I’m still able to pick up quite a bit, but only getting to 150 ish credit. Hopefully, this summer allows for some of last years desperation and I can make another 45-50k!

Quote: Haha. We had wayyyy more leniency the last couple years. The stuff I was pulling with scheduling doesn’t work as well now. I’m still able to pick up quite a bit, but only getting to 150 ish credit. Hopefully, this summer allows for some of last years desperation and I can make another 45-50k!

Oh I know, I used to gouge them for all they were worth. They've cut back in a huge way and I hope they pay for it. I still try, but it's definitely harder. Just gotta know when they really need you and take what ya can
On the last year of the dash I was averaging 180 hours a month... but i killed myself.

Now I just take myself to 100 to 115 and call it a day... my time off is too important to play the game with scheduling.. it's exhausting.. if they just posted everything triple at the beginning of the month and I could plan accordingly id be included to work a little bit more, but than again dropping below 11 off is painful.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to