Shortest reserve time ?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Quote: My IOE instructor said I should definitely log deadheads, since I'll get more of those. I'll have my time likety-split! /s
Quote:
That's the joke?
Quote: Currently it’s at 11.2 months. If you started tomorrow I would guess 16-18 months. I don’t know how much more the company plans to grow pilot wise, but if the current pace holds steady and you don’t start for another few months it could be 18-24 months of reserve.
OK thanks for the information! One would think something is in the works considering the amount of hiring they are still doing. How many more new deliveries are coming and how many Envoy 700 transfers are left? Any other speculation on why they're stacking pilots?
Anticipating a pilot shortage with mainline retirements
Quote: OK thanks for the information! One would think something is in the works considering the amount of hiring they are still doing. How many more new deliveries are coming and how many Envoy 700 transfers are left? Any other speculation on why they're stacking pilots?
Going to fire all the trouble makers who make negative nancy posts on APC ?
Quote: Going to fire all the trouble makers who make negative nancy posts on APC ?
There is not enough pilots in the system! Haha
Quote: OK thanks for the information! One would think something is in the works considering the amount of hiring they are still doing. How many more new deliveries are coming and how many Envoy 700 transfers are left? Any other speculation on why they're stacking pilots?
The latest I heard is that the company doesn't see itself as over staffed, instead they see it as the bare minimum that's needed to keep the wheels turning.
How senior is DCA? How long would it take to be reserve there, let alone an actual line?
Quote: The latest I heard is that the company doesn't see itself as over staffed, instead they see it as the bare minimum that's needed to keep the wheels turning.
ENY is hiring like bonkers as well.

A lot of bonus money out the window just to stack rsv pilots deep. Feels like something is in the works.
Quote: How senior is DCA? How long would it take to be reserve there, let alone an actual line?
SCR 5.2
LCR 6.6
BU 9.3
R1 11.2

Overall trend graph has a steady increase in all bases.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to