Reserve and Junior Pilot Info

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 14
Go to
Quote: What’s the minimum days off on reserve?

Twelve for APC filler
12 days off
Quote: I'm about 10% up the FO list in LAS, to date I've been blocking 30 to 40 hours, and flying 11 to 15 days a month. AM reserve seems to go more senior, so plan a few months on Reserve D (1700 - 0000) with a fair share of redeyes. I'm hopeful of a relief line by May (7 months on the line).

Crash pad run between $200 to $350, from what I've seen.

LAS has not been growing, all of the growth is happening in PHL, and since we are at the 100 crew mark in LAS I don't know if I expect that to change. LAS is very redeye heavy so there is no way, that I can see to avoid them long term.

Good luck, PM if you end up needing crash pad leads.
Can anyone chime in with similar info for Denver?
Can LAS be gotten out of training? If not how long to hold? Where are people getting placed out of training?
Quote: Can LAS be gotten out of training? If not how long to hold? Where are people getting placed out of training?
On the last system bid from February, people from the January class were awarded ORD, MCO, DEN, and PHL. LAS went the month before to the December class. I would guess you may have to spend a month or two in Denver before being able to transfer to LAS.
Thanks for the information
On the latest bid there are no openings for LAS just yet. So it might be several months before you can get into LAS. As much as we are growing though it won't be long. Things are changing constantly.
Quote: On the latest bid there are no openings for LAS just yet. So it might be several months before you can get into LAS. As much as we are growing though it won't be long. Things are changing constantly.
There were actually 3 fairly junior LAS FO spots that opened up on this latest vacancy due to movement and upgrades.
I think there were some unfilled ORD F/O spots after the vacancy award as well, presumably that will go to new hires directly out of class.
Where can you hold a line quicker? ORD or DEN?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 14
Go to