August vacancy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to
Quote: Lol. That’s right. Blame the eagle pilots. Because they are the ones that made the decision to take over jetways in Dallas.

(Sarcasm for those that didn’t see it)
Nobody blames the eagle pilots!
Quote: Interesting slide

I’m guessing that means insourcing from non-wholly owned regionals to mostly wholly-owned regionals unfortunately.
Quote: I’m guessing that means insourcing from non-wholly owned regionals to mostly wholly-owned regionals unfortunately.
This is right. This will not be a sustainable plan though, due to flow through and the hefty retirements at AAL
Quote: This is right. This will not be a sustainable plan though, due to flow through and the hefty retirements at AAL
It would if they made the only path to mainline going to a wholly owned regional first.

It would suck for the 'Squadron Buddies' but could boost Eagle hiring. Essentially getting a mainline seniority number at the regional level (though not officially) would have huge appeal.

I see this as a sort of nuclear option they could use if regional hiring gets really bad.
Quote: .
Step into the W/B world as soon as you can.
It's a different airline.
Somebody finally cracked the code.
Why is there growth in the DFW/767? We have been above 50% reserves (not that I’m complaining) since last fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Why is there growth in the DFW/767? We have been above 50% reserves (not that I’m complaining) since last fall.
Maybe they’re anticipating some of the S80 displacements will want 767.
Quote: I’m guessing that means insourcing from non-wholly owned regionals to mostly wholly-owned regionals unfortunately.
That's the way I read it as well.
Quote: Maybe they’re anticipating some of the S80 displacements will want 767.
...wouldn't they wait for a displacement bid for that then?

And it doesn't account for growth. Just because 80s are going away doesn't mean 76 will grow in DFW
Quote: ...wouldn't they wait for a displacement bid for that then?

And it doesn't account for growth. Just because 80s are going away doesn't mean 76 will grow in DFW
Look at the staffing levels for it. It looks like they are starting to consolidate down to DFW, PHL, and MIA for now. LGA and PHX are shrinking.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to