63 cancels - 50 for crew

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 40 of 40
Go to
Quote: I’ve heard there’s 200+ in the pool from XJT. Can someone explain what will put someone in the pool instead of a class date?
After you pass the Hogan and interview you are placed into the CPP pool. There you tread water till your number comes up for final review.

If you meet the hour requirements and pass final review you then get a CJO/class date at UA
Quote: I’ve heard there’s 200+ in the pool from XJT. Can someone explain what will put someone in the pool instead of a class date?

It’s more like a 100 now I believe. Maybe less? Been over here since November and haven’t gotten a hogan. Not sure when that happens.
Quote: FOs are leaving via the CPP now
I’m very aware of the seniority that the CPP is at. The CPP isn’t the only outlet for attrition.
Quote: The legacy of CA blue jeans and King Tutt.

But the ASA side wasn’t without their own issues, it remember a couple summers that were awful on that side.

From what I hear, XJT/UAX is operating pretty much status quo since 2008 in many regards.

Doesn’t matter if it’s pre-SKW buy of Mana spin off.

Funny how you are so well versed on XJT but also claim to be a UAL pilot during the same time frame you claim to be an Xjet pilot.
Quote: Funny how you are so well versed on XJT but also claim to be a UAL pilot during the same time frame you claim to be an Xjet pilot.
It’s really not that complicated. He was at XJT forever, and then got hired at UAL. None of his posts are incorrect regarding XJT.
Quote: Funny how you are so well versed on XJT but also claim to be a UAL pilot during the same time frame you claim to be an Xjet pilot.
Hmmmmmmmm.....

I simply chose to disengage with you in the TOTD thread. Mostly because your ignorance of JS issues. Secondarily, like here, you’re attempt to attack in such bizarre fashion.

But sure, stalk my posts since you seem to have some obsession with me. Like flaming me in the TOTD thread, THEN searching out a post of mine from over a week ago and quoting it, flaming me. Message board/internet crushes really aren’t that flattering.

Does that make you TOTD?
30  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 40 of 40
Go to