New Approved Jacket

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 23
Go to
Truth in packaging
I wore an approved raincoat (over a sweater in cold weather). The fact that it was cheap and unfashionable, like the owner, made it perfect for layovers.
Wings go above or below star fleet academy patch?

Quote: https://karbon2.myshopify.com/collec...12297263218769

Thanks!
Quote: We want to be paid like Delta but want to be able to dress like slobs and wear all different kinds of jackets I love it.
When will people stop making this argument?

We get paid like Virgin America pilots, so why am I required to wear a tie to work?

I'd be happy to be paid like SWA pilots, and even they wear this style jacket. (Uglier, actually.)

What we get paid has *ZERO* to do with what we wear and everything to do with allowing ourselves to be emotionally manipulated by a management team that was genius on their side of the negotiating table.
Quote: When will people stop making this argument?

We get paid like Virgin America pilots, so why am I required to wear a tie to work?

I'd be happy to be paid like SWA pilots, and even they wear this style jacket. (Uglier, actually.)

What we get paid has *ZERO* to do with what we wear and everything to do with allowing ourselves to be emotionally manipulated by a management team that was genius on their side of the negotiating table.

Well said. It’s such a tired argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That’s not true. I see at least 60/40 Karbon vs Leather here at WN. Oh, and BTW we had this exact same b**** fest on the WN forums about it looking unprofessional and nobody was going to order it much less wear it. I see more and more show up every trip and it seems by far the go to option for most of our pilots. I can pack it in my suitcase and don’t have to drape it over my rollerboard while walking through the Airport if it isn’t needed at the time. Not something that’s possible with the Leather and not practical for the Blazer.
Well, I see more leather. Maybe it varies by base? Now that the weather’s warmed up, we won’t see as many of either...
Quote: Wings go above or below star fleet academy patch?
Save the $20 and just take the patch off your "Spirit B-29 Bomber Jacket" next time your 9 year old isn't wear it.
Quote: Save the $20 and just take the patch off your "Spirit B-29 Bomber Jacket" next time your 9 year old isn't wear it.

I just got a blank black square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I just got a blank black square.
Ah, that is the invisible stealth night fighter patch.
Quote: Still haven’t seen a communication on this jacket or if epaulets are to be worn with it.
I haven't either for what its worth, am I missing something?
Now that it’s cold. Any carbon jacket pireps?
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 23
Go to