737s coming to Mesa for DHL...?

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 85
Go to
Quote: Haha, I think Connie told Bezos himself, "No thank you".
How old is Connie isn’t he near timing out?
Quote: How old is Connie isn’t he near timing out?
In his 80's.
Quote: Haha, I think Connie told Bezos himself, "No thank you".

Money talks
Ask your captains about kitty hawk

Those who have been there 20 years

American international airways or transcon airlines out of Miami
Quote: Money talks
Ask your captains about kitty hawk

Those who have been there 20 years

American international airways or transcon airlines out of Miami
A lot of those guys are still here. There is a very strong emphasis on making Connies legacy last forever, the man is a legend in his own right. Will be kept in the family. But, it's aviation, you never know.
Quote: I heard today by a Wall Street guy
Mesa will buy Kallita after they get their 737 up and going for Amazon with Bezos money
Hahahaahhhhaaaaaahaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaa a....... stop it, you’re killing me.
The company and MEC have started 737 negotiations
Quote: The company and MEC have started 737 negotiations
I hope you guys fight for home basing for the 737 fleet. Don't really see how it could work without it.
Quote: I hope you guys fight for home basing for the 737 fleet. Don't really see how it could work without it.
The only thing in the contract that the company is required to negotiate before starting this stupid thing is pay rates. I would be shocked if anyone up there is willing to talk about anything outside of that requirement,

But yes a cargo operation under a 121 passenger contract doesn't mesh well. A LOT of questions of how x will be done or y.
I hope your mec stands their ground. The amount of leverage you have is amazing.
Quote: I hope your mec stands their ground. The amount of leverage you have is amazing.
The amount of leverage is zero.

Freedom.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 85
Go to